Trade Trade.72 Custom Plymouth,Diamond Ring,Wii,Wii Fit,++ others for Breeders or? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 07-12-2011, 02:40 PM   #1
FireLineExotics
Trade.72 Custom Plymouth,Diamond Ring,Wii,Wii Fit,++ others for Breeders or?

I have a 72 Plymouth Valiant, Ju. runs great, Has a 225 slant six . the motor is clean lots of new parts. FIRES RIGHT UP (most of the time it the starter doesnt get a full crank and its fired up!) AND RUNS GREAT . . The car is lowered in the rear, all new shocks around it. all the body work is done, Needs sanded down and painted, the car has a little bit of a hop/shimmer to it when you first take off but smooths out fast and drives smooth, Could be from the angle of the car. The seats have been re done with leather its a cream and black pipe.( 2,000.00 worth of work) the door panels are not on the car but are finished and come with the car. new black carpet put in the car.. The top is in great shape no rips or anything that is also new.. Needs a new dash pad or re covered. the prev owner had kept it in the garage all the time. Great solid car. make a good project for someone. I have more pictures on my cell phone. Text 410 808 2597 . TEXT please due to my work.

Diamond Engagement Ring. .50k ( I think?) Very nice ring.

Wii, In the box, used one time. comes with a couple games.

Wii Fit, In box. used a couple Times.

Willing to trade all of this or some for...

Ball Pythons. Burms. Retics, Some Kings and Milks. Boas. Monitors. or? what do you have? Shoot me a text 410 808 2597. or Email me. I am slowly re stocking and I am looking for breeders/Juvies/ Babies.

Thanks

Dan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg plymouth.jpg (6.3 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg plymouth2.jpg (7.1 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg plymouth4.jpg (6.2 KB, 159 views)
File Type: jpg plymouth3.jpg (3.7 KB, 159 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!