For Sale Male Snow and Female Pastel Hypo - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 06-01-2012, 08:23 AM   #1
TheGreatOne77
Male Snow and Female Pastel Hypo

I am parting with my two red tail boas. I have a 2007 Female Pastel Hypo red tail boa. She is 6ft and roughly 12lbs. I am asking $500 OBO for her. The second one is a 2004 Male Snow red tail boa, which was purchased from Jeremy Stone in August ’04. He is roughly 8ft and 25lbs. I am asking $2000 OBO for him. They are both eating frozen/thawed XL rats. I live near Lafayette Louisiana and I am looking to sell a reasonably close distance because I do not want to ship at this moment. I am willing to drive 200 miles to meet for pick-up.

Thanks for looking, and feel free to contact me if you have any questions! I also have more pictures in my Flickr PhotoStream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/6791202...8fe0ed79fa1c22
Chris Hebert
Iota, Louisiana
Hebert70543@yahoo.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
hypo, pastel, snow