SOLD!! Isopod collection- time to sell these, make offer- pick up only - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 05-06-2021, 05:01 PM   #1
Herpin Man
Isopod collection- time to sell these, make offer- pick up only

Jump start your isopod collection!

My entire isopod collection is up for sale. I have colonies of the following species:

Trichorhina tormentosa- Dwarf white
Porcellionoides pruinosus- powder orange, blue, white
Porcellio scaber- normal, calico, lottery mix, orange dalmatian, orange, and other variations
Porcellio ornatus- South
Porcellio laevis- orange, dairy cow
Porcellio dilatatus- giant canyon
Porcellio "Morocco"
Armadillidium vulgare- Punta cana
Armadillidium nasatum- peach
Armadillidium maculatum- zebra
Cylisticus convexus- curly woodlouse
Venezillo parvus

Colonies are of varying sizes. There are multiple colonies of some species. Considering reasonable offers. Buyer gets the isopods, the tubs- I'll even throw in some leaves. It's all or nothing, so please don't ask for pricing on just this or that variety. I'm selling these because I just don't have time for them any more, and as it turns out, isopods aren't really my thing anyway. Although I’m not particularly desperate to sell, I would entertain reasonable offers.
I am located just south of the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. Too much to ship, but I'm willing to meet within a reasonable distance.
For more information, PM only, please.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!