For Sale 48 x 24 x 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 07-13-2010, 12:31 PM   #1
mushucages
48 x 24 x 16

I have a video on youtube( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s5oB0YdqKs )
Also have it on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...4#ht_741wt_920

$179 plus shipping on ebay

Here is my 48 x 24 x 16 roll around plastic reptile cage. Its molded at 3/16" thick out of polyethylene plastic. The cages are stackable. The have 1/4" plexiglass doors with a little groove in them for easy sliding. Screen area in the back for ventilation is perforated aluminum. The bottom has 1/4 - 20 molded in inserts to bolt on casters so the cage rolls around. The cages are easy to clean out. Any questions drop me an email. Thanks for looking. Mushucages@aol.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-13-2010, 12:37 PM   #2
valleysnakeguy
Where is the price?!

Old 07-13-2010, 02:07 PM   #4
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
he has them for 290 on ebay. they look nice do you make racks as well?

Old 07-13-2010, 03:08 PM   #5
valleysnakeguy
Yes I saw it, very nice, very professional-grade.

Old 07-13-2010, 03:44 PM   #6
Mr. Constrictor
Check the BOI
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=105856

Old 07-13-2010, 04:03 PM   #7
mushucages
In regards to the bio

I contacted Steve J before I posted this. He got the first cage that I ever built, it wasn't very professional at all the cage fell apart. I've sold many after that. I told him that I would send him a this new cage after I sell a handful to make it right. He said that he would let everyone know the quality of the cage when he receives it. Thanks for looking
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-13-2010, 04:17 PM   #8
Ameivaboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushucages View Post
I contacted Steve J before I posted this. He got the first cage that I ever built, it wasn't very professional at all the cage fell apart. I've sold many after that. I told him that I would send him a this new cage after I sell a handful to make it right. He said that he would let everyone know the quality of the cage when he receives it. Thanks for looking
Will it take you several years to make it right when someone else has issue with the cages? You should take care of him first before selling any more cages online

Old 07-13-2010, 05:57 PM   #9
mushucages
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameivaboy View Post
Will it take you several years to make it right when someone else has issue with the cages? You should take care of him first before selling any more cages online
Like I said the one he received was the first one. I would send him one now but I lack the funds to send him one I dumped a lot of money into this new mold and I'm trying to get out of the hole. I hope you all can understand, I'm trying to put out nice cages for a better price.
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-13-2010, 07:45 PM   #10
SPJ
Yes, I was contacted this past week by Josh and was told he would be sending me a cage when he had the funds. I will let everyone know how it turns out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
cage, lizard, reptile, snake, turtle