Trade Chicken Turtle, red-footed tortoise, and other species available for trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 10-29-2010, 04:09 PM   #1
rhinoclemmys
Chicken Turtle, red-footed tortoise, and other species available for trade

Turtles available for trade

1) I have a young female Chicken Turtle, approx 4-5", very healthy, friendly, and with a strong appetite. She's a very nice looking example with great markings on the legs. Pictures will be available -can be emailed to you and will also be posted here later.

I'm looking to trade for any size CA wood turtle to add to my group(Rhinoclemmys sp) but I'd consider other offers as well (see below). Can possibly meet in NYC or Philadelphia areas.

2) I have the following available to trade as well:

1 spiny softshell CB 10
2 yellow-bellied sliders CB 10
2 hieroglyphic cooters CB 10
2 mississippi maps CB 10
2 florida stinkpot musks, adult males, CB
1 red-footed tortoise, CB 10

PM me with any offers, trade or otherwise. I'm most interested in CA wood turtles, but also interested in box turtles and small tortoises. Thank you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-08-2010, 12:38 AM   #2
sdtc
western painted turtles

i have a nice pair of western painted turtles i would be interestad in tradeing email me at zepherman_stream@yahoo.com if you would be interestad thank you

Old 11-08-2010, 01:34 PM   #3
Nick & Chelsea
How much for the baby spiny softshell? Also interested in a yellow bellied slider if it's young. Are you going to the Reptile Expo, in White Plains, Ny., On November 28th?

Old 11-11-2010, 03:28 AM   #4
kingkoopa13
how much for ur stinkpots? reply to kingkoopa13@rocketmail.com tnx

Old 11-14-2010, 09:47 PM   #5
rhinoclemmys
Chicken turtle photos

She has that amazing long neck, is quite friendly, and allows handling. Good eater...for example, she'll eat when placed in a container with no problems.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-14-2010, 09:59 PM   #6
FosterHerpetological
would you trade some hatchlings for a boa?
Stephen

Old 05-07-2011, 11:55 AM   #7
klp12
Do you still have your read footed tortoise?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
tortoise, turtle