help with a Burmese pattern - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-31-2020, 05:01 PM   #1
Omicron
help with a Burmese pattern

Hello!=, hope I'm in the right area.

I was given a Burmese Python for a birthday/early Christmas gift. There was not history with the boy sadly, other then he's an albino [came from a Utah reptile show], but there's something about his pattern that's bugging me. Like I've seen the pattern before but can't place it, as it doesn't seem to fit a normal albino pattern.

Would anyone be able to help take a guess of what this boy might be? I almost want to say a pearl type but am not used to them.

Old 10-31-2020, 08:16 PM   #2
snowgyre
I'm not a Burmese python expert by any means, but that looks like an albino green Burmese to me.

Old 10-31-2020, 08:44 PM   #3
elena
It looks like a normal albino to me, not a green.

Old 01-08-2021, 10:38 PM   #4
Indominus
I would say he's a normal albino as well.

Normal albinos can be a very WIDE variety in patterns based on the bloodlines they come from, the pattern is really distinctively altered is with the labyrinth gene so you can always spot that. But albino can throw some very consistent patterns, or some really whacky ones. Green gives you more spots than anything.

Old 04-09-2021, 12:05 AM   #5
Robby_Simpson4
That is a pearl burmese python, or a hypo albino. That is why the yellow is lighter on it, and contrasts more than just white and yellow

Old 09-02-2021, 07:53 AM   #6
chrisis697
Looks light just a normal Albino from the pictures. Hybinos tend to look softer in color.
Good luck with him!
Chris
B and S Reptilia

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
burmese python, identification, python