Average Price for a Pilbara Rock Monitor? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Iguanas & Monitors Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-13-2021, 01:39 AM   #1
Varanoid523
Average Price for a Pilbara Rock Monitor?

Asking because local shop is selling and I want to make sure I'm not overpaying. Any help is appreciated

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Old 07-13-2021, 07:19 AM   #2
E.Shell
Use the search function here:
https://www.faunaclassifieds.com/for...archid=8141894
At a glance, I see lows of $350, and a high of $600... Look through the ads and see what a true average is.

Old 07-13-2021, 08:35 AM   #3
Mbeers143
It’s all about availability - I paid about 1200 for mine, and had to drive out to PA to pick him up (breeder met me halfway from Maryland). Personal experience only, but before I found that breeder, I could find no one that had either A) had bred stock that they were willing to part with or B) had any surplus animals at the time that they were willing to part with. I had no problem paying that amount, as it was the dwarf monitor species I was most searching for.

Old 07-13-2021, 09:03 AM   #4
jason910910
Your 300 to 600 would typically be for a male. Surian farms sells his unsexed 850 as juvies. Realistic price is 850 up to 1250 for juvies and for a Breeder female anywhere from 1200 up to 2000. If you can find them. I purchased a group of 4 for 5k. With only one being sexed even though it it turned out to be opposite of what was told to me.

Old 10-31-2021, 10:39 PM   #5
Cheri61
You get what you pay for! Saurian Farms and a few other breeders have exceptional monitors. If you see them available for crazy low prices something is very wrong! Amazing monitors!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!