For Sale Xiaomi Mi 4K Quadcopter with lots of accessories - $300 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Member to Member Flea Market

Notices

Member to Member Flea Market This forum is for the sale or trade of anything you want, as long as it is legal and both parties respect the laws regarding buying and selling such items.

Old 11-14-2019, 06:47 PM   #1
WebSlave
Xiaomi Mi 4K Quadcopter with lots of accessories - $300

I want to move this out to make room for other stuff. I've only got so much room I can allocate for my toys, and since I am not a collector of drones, once I bought the Parrot Anafi, time to move this one along. Honestly, though, I believe the camera in the Mi is better than what is in the Anafi, but that is just my opinion. The Mi as actually a pretty good drone, all things considered, but if I'm not flying it, why keep it?

Hasn't been flown much. Last time I took it out was back in August. Heck, never even flew it off of my own property. So after a few flights, not much new to see, I guess, after the novelty of a new toy wears off.

This is one of the videos I took using this drone -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53qV-ZoeYmA

Never gave me a bit of problem during any of the flights I made, except that when there was an Android update, the USB cable connection ceased working and I had to start using the wifi dongle instead. That works fine, so this turned out to be a non-issue.

Never crashed or exposed to anything damaging like rain or dusty environments. Still has original propellers on it.

Comes with the following components, spare parts, and accessories:
  • 1 - Xiaomi Mi 4K drone
  • 1 - Controller
  • 5 - Batteries
  • 4 - Sets of extra propellers
  • 4 - Motor covers
  • 1 - Carrying case
  • 2 - Camera covers
  • 1 - Model DO:YXC06 battery charger
  • 1 - Cover for controller
  • 1 - Shade for controller
  • 2 - Antenna boosters for controller
  • 1 - Standard battery charger
  • 1 - Factory manual
  • 1 - WIFI dongle
  • Miscellaneous cables

I charged up all 5 batteries to make sure they will charge up to full charge. I have them numbered and would rotate through them when used.

Will not ship outside of the USA.

Pics attached below. If you need any other info or other pics, please let me know.

Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-14-2019, 06:48 PM   #2
WebSlave

Contact User Check User
Old 12-09-2019, 09:03 PM   #3
WebSlave
Lowered price to $300. But buyer needs to pay for shipping at this price.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!