how do i fiqure out if there is a scam ad or scammer - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Miscellaneous > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics not appropriate for the Miscellaneous sales, wanteds, or trade forums.

Old 05-15-2020, 05:17 PM   #11
AbsoluteApril
BOI related posts are no longer allowed on this site.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=680507

Do not call out users by name.
Those posts are being removed

Old 05-15-2020, 06:15 PM   #12
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic Monologue View Post
Honestly, if it is a local pickup the chances of it being a scam are relatively slim, since you can see what you are considering buying.
There are other potential "scams" when purchasing in person though, ranging from false hets to someone dumping critters that look outwardly healthy but the owner has a collection-killing disease ripping through his racks. So, you still have to be careful.

If a seller deletes an ad I wouldn't take it as a scammer, more like the the critter is no longer on the market.

Old 05-15-2020, 09:20 PM   #13
Socratic Monologue
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
BOI related posts are no longer allowed on this site.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=680507

Do not call out users by name.
Those posts are being removed
You're right, of course. Sorry for the trouble, April.

Old 05-16-2020, 03:18 AM   #14
redshepherd
I'm not a scammer man, but it's fine if you dont want to buy him. I have him posted again, and this website requires a real name. As you can probably see, my career actually requires a pretty massive online presence, so I am particularly safe lol.

Old 05-16-2020, 03:20 AM   #15
redshepherd
Also, you agreed to meet me in person and pay cash on pickup when meeting him, in a public parking lot in front of a Rite Aid in a major city where I live. How on earth would I even be able to scam you?

Old 05-16-2020, 10:52 AM   #16
WebSlave
Warning: Take the conversation to private message, please. This thread is going to be locked and likely deleted if it continues on the road it is on.

Old 07-26-2020, 04:14 PM   #17
isoglut
In the world of CB Eastern Indigos, the world is small. I would stick with known reputable breeders, avoid paying for shipped animals from unknown users, local pickup is best, but I have still bought an animal that was not healthy, broken rib, and ultimately died. So inspect the animal, ask for history.

Old 10-07-2020, 01:29 AM   #18
NjrootAnon
If its too good to be true then you should start doubting that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!