* SEX * - Page 12 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: How long do you wait before having sex?
I'm going to wait until I'm married 21 8.64%
I want to take the time to be good friends first 53 21.81%
I don't have to spend forever getting acquainted, but I have to like them 90 37.04%
I'm going to get into any pair of jeans I can 22 9.05%
They give me quantity discounts on condoms at the pharmacy 23 9.47%
Don't talk with your mouth full 34 13.99%
Voters: 243. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-03-2006, 12:51 AM   #111
ladyserpent7
oh, btw Brian Foster...ive been reading some of your posts...and you call yourself a womanizer..darling..i bet i can have YOU wrapped around my finger in no time..hehe

Old 02-03-2006, 02:19 AM   #112
ZX11
As much as I enjoy sex, I prefer to not discuss bedroom antics. I'd rather they be expirienced.

Old 02-03-2006, 03:19 AM   #113
ladyserpent7
good one michael.. i bet that gonna get the girls running..

Old 02-03-2006, 06:31 AM   #114
handsomeRob
have him wrapped around your finger? i could say a few things about that but that isnt really appropriate for the open room.

Old 02-03-2006, 10:47 AM   #115
ZX11
Rana, is that "to" or "away from"?

Old 02-04-2006, 03:56 AM   #116
ladyserpent7
Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomeRob
have him wrapped around your finger? i could say a few things about that but that isnt really appropriate for the open room.
people people..lets keep this pg-13 rated...well actually, nowadays thats and understatement i was just teasing him..no harm in that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX11
Rana, is that "to" or "away from"?
to...but sarcastically said..

Old 02-22-2006, 09:14 PM   #117
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyserpent7
oh, btw Brian Foster...ive been reading some of your posts...and you call yourself a womanizer..darling..i bet i can have YOU wrapped around my finger in no time..hehe

Actually I need some kind moderator to change that from "womanizer" to just "reformed" if it isn't too much trouble.

Oh the days of mis-spent youth are going to be dearly missed. But I had to grow up sometime.

And I am not saying you could or could not have your way with me. But fair warning I can be an extremely fickle beast. And I have 2 ex wives would would be more than happy to tell you I am satan in the body of a man. At least one of the 3 ex wives still likes me. Plus add to this I am a neat freak, rather cheap in nature, and very very much a workaholic. Just not what anyone would consider a "good catch".

Old 02-22-2006, 09:18 PM   #118
bcfos
Quote:
well,,im a virgin..i dont believe in sex before marriage, for myself anyway...i like to flirt..in a feminie way, and i could dress to kill, but then again..cant touch this..dananana dana dana..cant touch this..hahaha

I am sure a lot of guys are doing the above after reading that quoted post and seeing pictures of you. But I honestly think that demands a lot of respect (and tissue for the guys crying like babies after reading that).

Old 02-22-2006, 09:48 PM   #119
ladyserpent7
And I am not saying you could or could not have your way with me. But fair warning I can be an extremely fickle beast. And I have 2 ex wives would would be more than happy to tell you I am satan in the body of a man. At least one of the 3 ex wives still likes me. Plus add to this I am a neat freak, rather cheap in nature, and very very much a workaholic. Just not what anyone would consider a "good catch". [/quote]

satan or god..hahaha....poor baby..dont be so hard on yourself..im sure the right woman will come along..and youll divorce her too...hehe...im joking...you seem like a nice guy...thanks for the compliments...youre a doll.

Old 02-22-2006, 09:52 PM   #120
bcfos
Quote:
satan or god..hahaha....poor baby..dont be so hard on yourself..im sure the right woman will come along..and youll divorce her too...hehe...im joking...you seem like a nice guy...thanks for the compliments...youre a doll.

Gee thanks for the vote on yet another divorce..

And I try and be nice now days. Works better and equals less drama in my life.

And if the doll is out of a scary movie then I might agree.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!