SOLD!! 2014 lipstick sunglow probable super female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2016, 04:28 AM   #1
SixSpdRT
Arrow 2014 lipstick sunglow probable super female

--SOLD--
2014 Lipstick line Sunglow probable super. $1,000 plus shipping for a limited time only.
Bought this girl directly from Tom Burke back in 2014 and she's been slow grown since. Currently feeding on fresh killed small rats every other week. This is not a Jungle, just an aberrant probable super sunglow. I talked to Tom about this girl and he said he doesn't have any Jungle in his collection for this very reason. He said out of every 200-300 sunglows he produces from his lipstick line he'll get something crazy like this. This is a true trophy animal that's been one of my most prized boas for some time now. Healthy snake, feeds well, never had mites.

Only reason I'm considering selling this girl is because I'm looking to fund a big project I'm looking to get into so this female will only be available for a limited time. If the boa I'm looking to buy sells before this girl does she will be pulled off the market and will not be leaving my collection. Also, until I've received payment I have the right to pull this snake off the market whenever I want. Very hard for me to let go of this one so if you like her, jump on her while you have a chance.

Shipping is on hold until weather permits, local sales(Los Angeles, CA) are preferred and I'd be willing to meet half way depending on where you're coming from if you want to pick her up in person(full payment would be required In advance if I have to drive anywhere to meet up for a sale).

--SOLD---
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-04-2017, 11:12 PM   #2
SixSpdRT
Still available
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread