Bad Guy BEWARE OF: Realist'Sho Sho Alex [also known as Carlitos Dunoe] (FACEBOOK NAME) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-09-2014, 10:54 PM   #1
Islandexotics
Angry BEWARE OF: Realist'Sho Sho Alex [also known as Carlitos Dunoe] (FACEBOOK NAME)

Everyone please Beware of a Person Who Goes By the Name Realist'Sho Sho Alex on Facebook. His Facebook URL is: https://www.facebook.com/don.a.andrade I also Have reason to believe he goes off of the Alias "Carlitos Dunoe". It is believed He is Based Out of The United Kingdom But it is unknown for sure as he does most of his scamming over the Internet. He claims to Own and Breed Many Reptiles from Carpet pythons, Green tree pythons and such all the way to beaded lizards and caiman crocs. This Kid Is known for sending out false pictures of animals he claims to own and tries to sell them! He has stolen Multiple photos from different breeders claiming the photos to be his and offering the animals up for sale! I have even had breeders come out and say the photos are pictures of their very own animals! Please beware of this kid and contact him and give him a piece of your mind before he keeps scamming innocent reptile enthusiasts! He is part of many Facebook reptile groups on Facebook, especially groups based out of the United Kingdom. He claims to have and breed hundreds of animals, yet he only seems to really own a centralian python and emperor scorpion lol (just some kid trying to make a buck out of selling reptiles he doesn't have) and I wouldn't be surprised if he has Hijacked a photo of your reptiles and is trying to sell them right now! You have been warned all! please everyone teach this kid a lesson and give him a piece of your mind! He is stealing from very hard working breeders who work for everything they have and take pride in what they do, they do not deserve this! I have even taken the time to attach a Photo of the scammer himself and the snakes he claimed to own and tried to sell. one of them has already been claimed by a breeder to be his. if any of the snakes pictured are yours please contact me and inform me as i am very curious as to who are the real owners. beware!
Attached Images

Old 02-09-2014, 11:06 PM   #2
Rogue-Reptiles
I can tell you now the red tiger is my male "Orion" I have numbers pictures of him on my website and my Facebook page.

https://rogue-reptiles.squarespace.c...arpet-pythons/

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

if this guy tries selling you anything I'd question it all

-Owen
Attached Images

Old 02-09-2014, 11:29 PM   #3
Islandexotics
Just a quick update for you guys, He has changed his name on Facebook to Alex Andrade.

Old 02-10-2014, 10:59 PM   #4
lillyorchid
Looks like that Facebook page has been removed, as the link to that profile no longer works. FYI

Old 02-10-2014, 11:11 PM   #5
Islandexotics
yea I'm well aware, he changed everything

Old 02-11-2014, 11:11 AM   #6
RichsBallPythons
I posted a link on his FB wall. I had him on my friends list a long time and nothing showed up fishy.

Well he PMed me last night and after that blocked me. So sounds guilty to me if you are gonna block someone.

Alex Andrade
Mate i aint a bad guy jus cos i posted a pic of a Carpet that i like they say i am a bad guy when i own reptiles and my cousin is a reptile breeder and i do whats best for them
Alex Andrade
2/10, 8:59pm
Alex Andrade
and if i struggle with somthing i ask a person that knows about it or take it to a vet and i dont care what they think about me because i know i aint, people have bout snakes from me and they havent had any problems so

Old 02-11-2014, 11:17 AM   #7
Islandexotics
Rich, he blocks everyone (IMO He is very guilty and shows it by blocking everyone). and its not that he "posted" a pic of a carpet he liked, its that he personally sent me pics of someone else's carpets (that he claimed to be his) and tried to sell them and their offspring to me! He obviously doesn't have the snakes, and he was ready to receive money for them. so in my opinion this has scam written all over. he's obviously guilty because he keeps blocking everyone, changing his name, and changing his Facebook URL, so we know he is very guilty.

Old 02-11-2014, 11:24 AM   #8
RichsBallPythons
I wasn't trying to pass judgement on the kid as hes been on my friends list good year or more. Ive never seen him post anything for sale on his FB but random videos and joke pictures.

I just posted link to inform him of the thread and he blocked me like i was going after him. I could care less what happens.

Old 02-11-2014, 04:40 PM   #9
Rogue-Reptiles
I asked him to explain himself and he decided to ignore my messages rather then talk it out or apologize......had a chance...

Old 02-11-2014, 04:44 PM   #10
Islandexotics
wow, what a panzy. he should have just talked it out...guilty...guilty...guilty...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball pythons, bearded dragon, carpet pythons, emerald tree boa, green tree pythons