Ali from Animal Plastics(great service) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-25-2008, 04:55 PM   #1
juggalo
Ali from Animal Plastics(great service)

I would like to thank the whole crew over there at Ap but the only one I dealt with over and over was Ali.All I have to say is awesome.
I have been e-mailing and calling for awhile and when ever it came time to dump the cash something always came up.
Yet everytime that I came back a month or so later Ali treated me like I was the only customer on the planet.
When I finally ordered my 2 T10s Ali was quick to help and answer all questions.

Well today I got the cages, the big Fed-Ex 18 wheeler right to my driveway we went through every piece before signing and everything was good.I got them inside and started putting them together.They went together quick and easy just like they said they would.

I will be ordering more next month these cage look great and seem very sturdy.

Thanks Animal Plastics you have made yourself a permanent customer.

Old 07-25-2008, 05:22 PM   #2
TripleMoonsExotic
I received my AP order on Weds and couldn't be happier. I just e-mailed Ali this afternoon to setup a new order for 2 more racks.

Old 07-25-2008, 06:33 PM   #3
hhmoore
Ali Rocks!!!
The AP racks are pretty darned good, too

Old 07-25-2008, 06:41 PM   #4
juggalo
I am just digging these cages I can't wait for the sealant to dry so I can put some snakes in them. They stack great and they don't have that impossible to clean lip of the other cages I have.We plan on phasing out the other cages and ending up with all Ap caging.

Old 07-25-2008, 07:23 PM   #5
johns6068
What has been the wait times you guys have seen lately???From order day to delivery?? ALI is GREAT =)

Old 07-25-2008, 07:25 PM   #6
TripleMoonsExotic
I ordered on June 5th, rack arrived on July 23rd.

Old 07-25-2008, 07:32 PM   #7
KCRD.com
We utilize several of the AP systems, from racks to several cages and we love everyone of them. Ali is a joy to talk to, and she does a great job! It's no wonder Mark has kept her as long as he has!

The last time I spoke with Mark about getting some Flex Watt from him for my terrestrial cages, he said they were running about 6 weeks out at the time. I think that is about standard for them.

That's called a company with a fantastic product! It's the guys that have a ton of cages sitting around their warehouse I would be leery about ordering from.

As far as your sealant goes, I wouldn't even bother, as it comes out after the first couple cleanings. It has come out of every cage I've put it in.

Old 07-25-2008, 07:38 PM   #8
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by johns6068
What has been the wait times you guys have seen lately???From order day to delivery?? ALI is GREAT =)
Approx 6 weeks order to delivery, with shipping at around 5 weeks post order.

Old 07-25-2008, 08:14 PM   #9
juggalo
our's took 6 weeks from order to delivery and I am happy with that

Old 07-25-2008, 08:25 PM   #10
johns6068
I agee with everyone here. Their products are hard to beat. Those times are about what I had. I wish it was bit faster. I guess I just need to plan farther ahead. Reptile Basics I have also used. No regrets there either. People shouldn't have a problem finding good service or racks/cages from either.

JOHN

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!