2021 Megapeak Suriname Red Tails - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 08-21-2021, 11:47 AM   #1
mikezanga
2021 Megapeak Suriname Red Tails

Just born today from a Vin Russo Sire to a 2010 Megapeaks female
Babies will start at $550 and go up to $800 based on color and pattern. Two folks on the wait list so far and the litter was 22 healthy baby boas.
Contact me with questions , pictures , etc at 917-455-3909 text is best
Thanks
Mike

P.S. Wait list is now full - any babies that are not sold via my wait list will be posted for sale here at a later date...thank you to everyone who has inquired....
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-23-2021, 11:10 AM   #2
mikezanga
No Brad...they are not for sale before they shed or take a meal....but I am taking names for the waiting list....once they shed and I sex them I let folks pick their animals and then I only ship when the animals are well established...if you have any further questions on my practices feel free to call me or email me directly....p.s. the wait list is now full....thank you.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-23-2021, 11:47 AM   #3
Gary Schiavino
Brad Travers,

Mike Zangari is a lifelong herpetoculturist with an impeccable reputation, and we are fortunate to have him in our hobby. In addition to being a substantial USARK Supporter, Mike is also a passionate keeper who produces stellar animals. To imply to the community that Mike would ever sell un-established animals is an insult, and if you have any integrity at all, you would issue Mike a public apology. Your accusation is ridiculous.

Sincerely,
Gary Schiavino

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!