Collection for sale (fire sale price) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 02:58 PM   #1
cpn_aaron
Collection for sale (fire sale price)

I have a busy in my new responsibilities in family life now and my reptile passion is too time consuming. I've been downsizing my collection for months locally and now I'd like to just get the rest of the snakes off my hands, so fire sale pricing on the whole group. I've been breeding for nearly 6 years so these are all cbb proven breeders and are mostly the left over males after others picked up the females. I kept my snakes as pets before breeders, so they are all very handleable, even the more energetic species like the false water cobra and ratsnakes.

2001 male Columbian red tail boa (bci). Great markings with saddles and laddering, along with nice peach sides and face.

2003 male western hognose (green phase) Each clutch with normal phase females has resulted in some green phase young.

2003 male false water cobra. Standard water cobra, but very handlable, which can be tough to find in the breed.

2003 1.2 of whiteside and albino black ratsnakes. These are a mix: with a female albino het whiteside, female abino whiteside, and male whiteside het albino. Looks sharp, feed hard, and have bred prolifically. The albino whiteside female double clutched last year without any extra feedings to induce this clutching.

Take the whole group for $700 plus shipping. This is easily 50-75% less than you would pay for these snakes singly. If you're not interested in all of them, the others could be sold to make back on the ones you desire. I'm looking to sell the whole group because I'm trying to make a complete break from breeding and keeping. Contact me at aaron_collins@yahoo.com since this will get the most rapid response. For shipping quote (3 boxes) send the zip code with your email. Make sure to allude to the add in your email subject line so I know your email is not spam. Thanks for looking.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-24-2008, 02:54 PM   #2
nick14057
i am very interested in your fwc how much for her alone. if you cant sell her alone i would also be interested in one of your whitesided rat snakes. please call me at 16302728872 or email me at nicholascaire@aol.com with a price and a time.

Old 10-26-2008, 11:11 AM   #3
NBmononoke
How much do you want for the trio of rats. Please respond to NBmononoke@msn.com
Thanks, Naomi

Old 10-28-2008, 05:55 PM   #4
lstexotics
Call me at 336.337.9229 or email me at sean@lstexotics.com I am interested in the whole group but have some questions.

Old 11-29-2008, 07:36 PM   #5
Get Sum
how much for the hognose

Old 12-06-2008, 01:53 PM   #6
ghost625
I doubt their still available seeing as this is from July

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread