For Sale CBB PURE BLOODLINES yellow body blue bar Ambilobe female - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 05-16-2010, 01:13 PM   #1
toddmkeller
Talking CBB PURE BLOODLINES yellow body blue bar Ambilobe female

Heres a cute little girl who is about 2x the size of some of her clutchmates, she is gonna be BIG (perfect for a breeder female) This is a PROVEN blue bar line, so you don't have to worry about any cross locales The Dam was captive hatched from the Chameleon Company and if you look on kingsnake they have chameleons for sale sired by Beetlejuice, that is the brother to my dam. I tried my hardest to find another bloodline that looked very similar to the sire. Heres a picture of the available chameleon, and then the sire.

She is only $140 plus shipping.

Having a chameleon is a BIG responsibility and I take responsibility for my babies if they are at my home or yours. If you ever have a question anytime in the life of your chameleon I am only an email away. I ship UPS overnight and shipping is anywhere between 35 - 65 dollars for a single chameleon overnighted to your door by 10:30am.

Thanks for looking,

Todd
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
cbb, chameleon, panther