SOLD!! 2 Amazing Weber’s Sailfin Dragons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Agamids

Notices

Old 02-02-2022, 01:35 PM   #1
Hindower
2 Amazing Weber’s Sailfin Dragons

Probable 1.1 Weber’s Sailfin Dragons. Both are EATING MACHINES. They love roaches, crickets, superworms, hornworms, fruits, greens, anything! I’ve even fed them Repashy Beardie Buffet, Repashy Grub Pie, and home-grown vegetation.

Very well established animals. $600 for the larger sailfin, $450 for the smaller sailfin, $1000 for both. I’ve had to separate them since the larger one is very dominant.

I ship on Tuesdays or Wednesdays. FedEx Priority Overnight shipping is $50, Live Arrival Guarantee if delivered on first attempt or picked up within 1 hour of arrival at hub. Contact me within 1 hour of delivery time / pickup time with any issues.

I take Zelle or Venmo.

These two were sold to me in August as a probable pair of very well established imports, but I do not guarantee their sexes. The larger sailfin is likely male, the smaller is likely female.

EDIT: First 2 pics are of the larger animal, final 2 pics are of the smaller animal.

Contact me through TEXT ONLY at 34seven 34eight 128zero. You can also contact me through faunaclassifieds messaging, thank you!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-16-2022, 08:33 AM   #2
Hindower
Price Update

Price lowered to $500 for the larger sailfin and $375 for the smaller sailfin. $825 for both!

These are long term captives that I received back in August (they were already well-established then by Nick Lillis from Unlimited Exotic Pets) and have exploded in growth and appetite. Not fresh imports by any means! Eating anything and everything. Semi-arboreal, aquatic, and terrestrial. Very smart captives that are also rewarding.

More pictures and videos available if you text me at 34seven 34eight 128zero. Serious parties only, thank you!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-18-2022, 01:52 PM   #3
Hindower
Sale Update

SALE PENDING
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-20-2022, 12:12 PM   #4
Hindower
Back up for sale. Only accepting zelle or venmo. Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-02-2022, 09:17 AM   #5
Hindower
Updated pictures of both!

First 2 pics are of the larger sailfin who gets more impressive everyday. 3rd and 4th pics are of the smaller sailfin!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!