For Sale Surplus Frozen Feeder Rats (SF Bay Area) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 04-15-2010, 11:46 PM   #1
HyenidaeHerps
Surplus Frozen Feeder Rats (SF Bay Area)

I'm limited on freezer space right now. I have some frozen feeder rats: 7 medium rats (~ 120 grams) and 5 large-XL rats (200-300 grams).

Prices are $1.50 for a medium rat and $2.50 for the big ones, or take all of them for just $20

These rats were raised at my home, bred for muscle mass and fed a diet of whole grains, vegetables and pellets. They were not kept on pine bedding (aspen and rice hulls to avoid your prized animals ingesting toxic resin). Humanely euthanized with CO2 gas.

This is for local pick up in the SF bay area. I live in the East Bay south of Oakland. Email me: hyenidaeherps@gmail.com and we can arrange a pick up.

I'll be going to Mendocino next week (April 22) and can drop off the rats, so if you north of the bay, this might be a great time to get some feeders.
  Contact User Check User

Tags
california, feeders, rats