Legalities of Fish & Game Regulations - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-06-2005, 06:51 PM   #1
Beyond the Web
Legalities of Fish & Game Regulations

I just got off the phone with Warden Simpson, California Fish & Game Officer for the San Joaquin Valley branch.

He has already spoken to Wes Pollock of Los Angeles and he has told him, as Warden Simpson told me, "if you're not a government entity, don't call me. If you wish to file a complain about Peter's suspected illegal animals, you can do so as instructed and we'll look into it. But we can no longer get involved now that the transaction took place. We are not going after you."

I then proceeded to ask, "is there anything else I need to do, whether it'd be to contact another agency or a reference number to this call so I may use it in the future to proof I have spoken with you about this issue?" He quickly responded, "No."

I have done my part, and in return I expect everyone so interestingly involved in this case to follow up with their moderator-allowed deragatory statements and prejudice, which is fine by me and the United States Amendment Rights.

Most will more than likely be upset about not having to pay a fine, or incarceration time. However, this is my last attempt, to correct those individuals who continue their blatant attacks towards me. I have absolutely no interest in continuing this 3rd thread about the illegal transaction that took place and likewise no interest in continuing my membership with this forum.

Continue asking if you will, and continue to provoke me into answering by calling me a coward, or a dick, or a liar. You will receive no response.

Once again, to remind Wes Pollock in Warden Simpson's own words, "if you're not a government entity, don't call me." I hope you, too, have learned your lesson. If you wish to be some kind of investigator, then go earn it (along with the rest of your pack).