Legalities of Fish & Game Regulations - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > General Legislative Discussions

Notices

General Legislative Discussions Any general discussion concerning legislative issues or events. Not necessarily specific to a particular region, or even a type of animal group.

Old 01-06-2005, 08:14 PM   #11
Canyon State
Nick as I said in my last post on Public apology

If there are any consequences then I am prepared to accept them

I too have already spoken with Game and Fish they tell me I am in no danger the damage is done and they just hope I wont do it again.

People have stated there is a file on me and there is nothing of the sort!

Let people tell let people say all they want I am fine and if not then again let the punishment come im ready!

I broke the law and If I get in trouble then thats the way it has to be.

Old 01-06-2005, 08:15 PM   #12
cthulhu77
Pete

I am incredibly disgusted by your posts here...you claim some sort of innocence, parade around a bunch of factoids, and then show us a pic of a snake that obviously died in bad hands.
What is up in your head? Are you insane?

If you hate and despise this forum so much, why oh why do you keep on posting here? I for one, could get by much better every day without your whining rambles about Christ, your personal problems, etc.

Please just go away, or shut up.

greg

Old 01-06-2005, 08:17 PM   #13
cthulhu77
Adam

"I have diagnosed the snake with liver failure"

I fail to find this at all amusing. Not too many of us laugh at being unable to keep a sidewinder alive.

greg

Old 01-06-2005, 08:22 PM   #14
Canyon State
I had the snake for all of 3 or 4 days there was nothing I did to kill it do you see the big green spot on the belly of the snake liver faliure takes more then 3 or 4 days to kill a snake.

So in no way was it my fualt.

And I did not post it to be funny let it alone

Peter said it was dead just to confirm it I posted the pics

Thats the only reason for them

Please just get over your self
and come down off of you soap box

Thank you

Old 01-06-2005, 08:23 PM   #15
Ophis
All they had too do

from the get go was "get their STORIES straight" and stick too it. Like Pete could have called Adam and said hey dumb ass, why did you let it slip that I shipped you a Sidewinder! you need say you were just kidding because you read previous threads concerning this type of thing, and wanted to get a rise out of the beat down crew....sorry.....was dumb....never happen again.....then Pete could have come on to admonish Adam for his "Joking", and how it jeprodized his fledgling Spider dealie and threatened to "never have anything else to do with you"...followed by further denial on top of more denial to the more inquisitive among us, like wilomn and DAND, who would have went semi-away after further denial and no more fuel being added to the fire. Alas..they continued to run their fingers across their keyboards trying to stumble and bumble their way out of it while leaving a trail of bread crumbs for Wilomn to eat up. They both wound up tangled in Petes WEB OF DECEPTION...If your going to spin a web of deception, SPIN it the right way!

Old 01-06-2005, 08:25 PM   #16
cthulhu77
Adam again

I think you need to visit a local doctor and ask him what the source of the green spot in that photo is from.
Hint: it is NOT from liver failure.

Old 01-06-2005, 08:25 PM   #17
willows chelle
i cant believe that pete and adam actually think that they just magically are going to be forgotten by the authorities.
i also think that responsible govt authorities peruse these types of websites just hoping to come upon a juicy morsel such as this thread right here.

Old 01-06-2005, 08:27 PM   #18
DAND
The odd couple...The Mexican and the skin head

Strange how these two have now joined forces even after Petey jumped ship on Adam before.

Quote: 12-22-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally Posted by Beyond the Web
now I'm on the other side of the fence. Primarily because I'm MEXICAN. And knowing now, according to Adam's previous statements on skinheads and racism, then you've got yourself dug a deeper hole buddy because if I would have known this prior to our transaction, I wouldn't have considered doing business with you at all.

Now you've got everyone against you Adam, so thanks a lot for making that statement. I warned you about your postings before getting in trouble, and now you've got me against you by making such racist remarks. It's a shame, Adam, because I never knew you were racist. Did you ever see my last name? It is PEREZ. That means I'm not white.

I'm outta here. Now I know what he's truly all about. I apologize for offending anyone else if I did, it was not my intention and I've only judged Adam in regards to our deal.

This is who you are siding with now Petey. Like a fish out of water you flip flop.

Old 01-06-2005, 08:45 PM   #19
cthulhu77
Pete: "Adam, tell them it was a lyre snake, not a cobra"

Adam: "ok, you mudman, but you owe me one."

Pete: "Adam, if I didn't need to conduct illegal activities, I wouldn't be dealing with you, for you are a racist."

Adam: " go *%*&^()*&()_&*)_ yourself."

Old 01-06-2005, 09:42 PM   #20
oldherper
Quote:
Originally Posted by cthulhu77
Pete: "Adam, tell them it was a lyre snake, not a cobra"

Adam: "ok, you mudman, but you owe me one."

Pete: "Adam, if I didn't need to conduct illegal activities, I wouldn't be dealing with you, for you are a racist."

Adam: " go *%*&^()*&()_&*)_ yourself."

Great minds! I was thinking something VERY similar to this...good one! (I wouldn't have thought of the "mudman" bit, though...that's classic!)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!