I need my profile deleted ASAP please. - Page 15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 02-13-2014, 06:22 PM   #141
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
There's nothing wrong with spending hard earned cash on an attorney though
True, when it's needed. Otherwise I'd rather buy boas and ball pythons.

Old 02-13-2014, 06:36 PM   #142
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Ok OP here's your chance to get educated in exactly how forum postings work, and how a lawsuit against FC will go, without spending your hard-earned cash on an attorney.

There's a company out there called TacticalRifles.net that builds precision rifles. There's a forum called SnipersHide.net where people discuss long-range shooting. Someone posted a bad product review on the forum and now it's owner is getting sued.

So, you get to watch in real time (months) as the drama unfolds, attorney fees rack up, discovery progresses, etc. It should be rather educational, especially since word of the lawsuit is spreading rather quickly through the precision rifle community, so I expect TR's sales to drop off rather precipitously in the coming months.

Anyhow, if you want the backstory: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/159...ipersHide.html
Quite interesting.... I loved the reference to the Streisand Effect mentioned -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

Old 02-13-2014, 09:19 PM   #143
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neidhardt View Post
This was an epic thread!
There's absolutely no question in my mind that some of these BOI threads are worthy of a TV series 'The Fauna Chronicles'. This one would would have to be the basis of the premier show.

Old 02-13-2014, 09:50 PM   #144
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
There's absolutely no question in my mind that some of these BOI threads are worthy of a TV series 'The Fauna Chronicles'. This one would would have to be the basis of the premier show.
Ooh, ooh! I want my character to be played by Danny DeVito. Calling him the "Big Meanie" would be a hoot.

Old 03-01-2014, 12:48 AM   #145
AmandaJ
An attorney, if properly used, is fabulous. I'm hiring my own next week, for purposes entirely unrelated to this forum.. but yes, attorneys can rock

On topic? I know this stuff is permanent, which is why I am exceptionally careful about my wording. And that was even before I found out one of my coworkers was also a member here (he's a reptile breeder). It pays to employ a bit of self-restraint...

Old 07-14-2014, 01:12 AM   #146
Throwaway617
*** Post deleted. When you are banned, you are BANNED from here. Which means anything you say is not welcome here.***

Old 07-14-2014, 09:22 AM   #147
rcarichter
Definitely one for the vaults.

Old 07-14-2014, 05:05 PM   #148
Big Borg Reptiles
I love that he named his new account 'throwaway' lol. This kid is a piece of work.

Old 07-14-2014, 09:59 PM   #149
JColt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throwaway617 View Post
*** Post deleted. When you are banned, you are BANNED from here. Which means anything you say is not welcome here.***
Probably get double sued now Big Meany!

Old 07-14-2014, 10:00 PM   #150
JColt
^^^^^^
Meanie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!