NEWTS!! Available at NARBC Tinley Park, IL - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 09-29-2019, 07:10 PM   #1
axolotl_jake
NEWTS!! Available at NARBC Tinley Park, IL

I will have newts available at NARBC Tinley Park, IL October 12-13. These are first come, first served, pick up only, absolutely no shipping or reserving animals, no exceptions. I don't hold animals for anyone or sell any before the day of the show, no matter who you are, who you think you are or who you know. That makes it fair for everyone including myself because you know people reserve animals and flake out all the time, just like everything else you've ever tried to sell or flaked out on buying online. It's simple, you get there, you look at the newts, if you like what you see you buy them. If you don't like what you see or don't like the price please kindly remove yourself from the area directly in front of the table so people who know what I have to offer can see them.

All of the following are unexed juveniles from this year being kept aquatic with small pieces of floating cork bark to rest on above the water if they choose unless otherwise stated. I have extremely limited quantities of some species and seemingly limitless quantities of others. Get there early for the best selection, newts tend to sell out quickly. VIP passes to get in the show early may still be available but I sort of doubt it. These will be on a table at the Chicago Reptile House booth, just look for water. None of these are native to the US, none are wild caught and if you also live in the US you did not catch these in the creek behind your house.

Once again, NO SHIPPING.

Triturus karelini, third photo is of some of the parents (smaller juveniles) $15
T.karelini (larger juveniles, some sexable) $20

Triturus dobrogicus (smaller juveniles) $15
T.dobrogicus (larger juveniles, some sexable) $20

Triturus marmoratus $40

Triturus pygmaeus $40
6 for $200

Triturus carnifex (normal, possible het flavistic) $40
T.carnifex (flavistic) $75
T.carnifex (year old, sexed 1.1 pair, possibly het for flavistic) $120

Triturus macedonicus $40

Neurergus crocatus $40
6 for $200
20 for $600

Neurergus kaiseri $60

Hypselotriton orientalis $20

Hypselotriton cyanurus (large juveniles) $25

Lissotriton vulgaris $15
L.vulgaris (breeding pair) $50

Cynops pyrrhogaster "Kyushu" (terrestrial) $40

Paramesotriton chinensis (terrestrial) $50

Ichthyosaura alpestris apuanus from two bloodlines (small juveniles) $15
I.a.apuanus (large juveniles, some sexable) $25

Pleurodeles waltl (normal, large juveniles) $15
P.waltl (white, large juveniles) $20

Axolotls- wild type only $10
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!