I'm done - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 06-01-2009, 10:26 AM   #11
Gary O
What really sucks bro is we were talking about this nice thing you did for this person on Sat. Pretty messed up man. Next time tell them you are busy counting crickets.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:54 AM   #12
victoria
Yahoo! Mail
Updates occur every 1440 minutes.

Yahoo!My Yahoo!MailMore Yahoo! ServicesGet the New, Safer IE8
Make Y! My HomepageGet Yahoo! ToolbarAccount OptionsHi, VictoriaSign OutAll-New MailHelpYahoo! Searchweb searchMailContactsCalendar NotepadWhat's New?Mobile MailOptions Mail OptionsMail Plus Options

Search Mail

I Make $75/hr

While I Sleep

Folders
Inbox (5072)Drafts (1)SentSpam (88)[Empty all the messages from the Spam folder]Trash[Empty all the messages from the Trash folder]

Chat & Mobile Text[Hide]I am Offline
0 Online Contacts[Add]
Not Listed? New Chat0 Mobile Contacts[Add]
Not Listed? New TextSettings

My Folders[Add a new folder - Edit folders]
FaunaJunkmyspace

Search Shortcuts
My Photos My Attachments

Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to MessagesMark as Unread | Print ReplyReply AllMove...InboxFaunaJunkmyspace
Flag this messageRE: WowMonday, June 1, 2009 1:16 AM
From: "Victoria" <victoria_r44@yahoo.com>View contact detailsTo: "Dave" <davecg@hotmail.com>Dave,

I chose not to answer your calls this evening. I am not gonna sit on the phone and listen to you tell me how bad of a person I am because I failed to make a call ::shrug:: Is that childish? I suppose in your eyes it is... Maybe I failed to mention that I have a life and am not attached to the phone.. go figure ::shrug::

I am very thankful for what you did for me this week, I believe that I let you know that.. I can only say thanks so many times, what is it that you need? Is it the $ 65??

You just called again.. I havent listened to your message yet.. one minute...

I listened, again Im playing a game and being childish, Yes all about me and screw everyone else HA, I love it ::eyeroll::

E-mail me your paypal or your address and I will send you your 65$ and you will never have to think about my selfish, worthless , childish person again..

Take it ez Dave,

V~

--- On Sun, 5/31/09, Dave <davecg@hotmail.com> wrote:

Subject: RE: Wow
To: "Victoria Ramirez" <victoria_r44@yahoo.com>
Date: Sunday, May 31, 2009, 12:01 PM

Vic,

Well again, I don't know what to say. I'm not understanding your attitude. I'm not mad but if you had stayed on the phone you may have found that out. Again, I guess it doesn't matter.

If you like to call me you know my number I'd like to talk to you.

Later,

Dave

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 08:33:19 -0700
Subject: Re: Wow
To: davecg@hotmail.com

Dave,

Okay, I didnt call. My bad... Its happens..

Im not cool with the attitude your dishing me at the moment. Like I said on the phone give me a call when your done being mad...

Later,

V~

--- On Sat, 5/30/09, Dave <davecg@hotmail.com> wrote:

Subject: Wow
To: "Victoria Ramirez" <victoria_r44@yahoo.com>
Date: Saturday, May 30, 2009, 6:48 PM

Vic,

I'm floored. I don't know what to say. I don't even know why I'm writing this e-mail. Guess it doesn't matter.

Later,

Dave

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.

Hotmail® goes with you. Get it on your BlackBerry or iPhone.

ReplyReply AllMove...InboxFaunaJunkmyspaceGo to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to Messages Select Message EncodingASCII (ASCII)Greek (ISO-8859-7)Greek (Windows-1253)Latin-10 (ISO-8859-16)Latin-3 (ISO-8859-3)Latin-6 (ISO-8859-10)Latin-7 (ISO-8859-13)Latin-8 (ISO-8859-14)Latin-9 (ISO-8859-15)W. European (850)W. European (CP858)W. European (HPROMAN8)W. European (MACROMAN8)W. European (Windows-1252)Armenia (ARMSCII-8)Baltic Rim (ISO-8859-4)Baltic Rim (WINDOWS-1257)Cyrillic (866)Cyrillic (ISO-8859-5)Cyrillic (KOI8-R)Cyrillic (KOI8-RU)Cyrillic (KOI8-T)Cyrillic (KOI8-U)Cyrillic (WINDOWS-1251)Latin-2 (852)Latin-2 (ISO-8859-2)Latin-2 (WINDOWS-1250)Turkish (ISO-8859-9)Turkish (WINDOWS-1254)Arabic (ISO-8859-6, ASMO-708)Arabic (WINDOWS-1256)Hebrew (856)Hebrew (862)Hebrew (WINDOWS-1255)Chinese Simplified (GB-2312-80)Chinese Simplified (GB18030)Chinese Simplified (HZ-GB-2312)Chinese Simplified (ISO-2022-CN)Chinese Simplified (WINDOWS-936)Chinese Trad.-Hong Kong (BIG5-HKSCS)Chinese Traditional (BIG5)Chinese Traditional (EUC-TW)Japanese (SHIFT_JIS)Japanese (EUC-JP)Japanese (ISO-2022-JP)Korean (ISO-2022-KR)Korean (EUC-KR)Thai (TIS-620-2533)Thai (WINDOWS-874)Vietnamese (TCVN-5712)Vietnamese (VISCII)Vietnamese (WINDOWS-1258)Unicode (UTF-7)Unicode (UTF-8)Unicode (UTF-16)Unicode (UTF-32)| Full Headers

Search Mail

Copyright © 1994-2009 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Guidelines
NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy

And that is still all I have to say about it.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:56 AM   #13
Mooing Tricycle
Sometimes you just HAVE to take a step back and concentrate on YOU. People DO SUCK. BAD.

Screw the other people, they can get their own help/favors done on their OWN. You dont need to be the crutch. Eventually people are going to have to learn to walk on their own without ya. Either they will get better, or they will continue down the same path, feeding off of the next person to fall for their issues/dependencies.

If you enjoy any sort of hobby, other than the snake/reptile stuff.... Why not go out and enjoy yourself? Fishing? You and i could compare catches.... LOL lil competition eh? Itll do the mind some good!!!!

Old 06-01-2009, 12:13 PM   #14
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
I particularly like the creamy chicken ramen noodles too~ they are even better if you put a dollop of butter in them! And I like to add a little tomato juice (V8 juice usually) to the roast beef ramens~ makes them better!

I understand how your feeling Dand~ and I'm with you. I can't tell you how many people I've helped out only to turn around and hear that they are going on vacations, taking trips, buying high end stuff I can't afford.........and still whining to me about how broke they are and can't pay their phone bill, electric bill, food bill......what ever. One very recently made a comment to me something like "well I'm not rich like you"..............uuuuuummmmmmm rich? How about frugal (I eat a lot of top ramen!) and hard working! I may be doing "well" right now~ but thats because I've worked my butt off getting here and didn't on on vacations or buy high end animals when I couldn't afford to pay my phone bill!!!!

YOUR RIGHT! I'm DONE too! Lets both be hermits. I'm gonna go get some top ramen right now! (Try to find the creamy chicken one~ it is the best of them)

Old 06-01-2009, 01:25 PM   #15
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
having my feelings trivialized
I realize you are upset and rightfully so. But your friends here are not trivializing you, we are listening and agreeing. Don't let the real Dave slip away You are a fine person and we do appreciate you and how you are, even if there are others that do not.

Old 06-01-2009, 03:26 PM   #16
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
I know the frustrations you speak of very well David. Been there too many times myself. Been "done" with it a number of times also. I'm always getting crapped on for helping people out.

Problem is, we need to be who we are. To say to hell with it, and I ain't doing it anymore, will only make you just as aggravated, if not more so, but in a different way. If helping people out is who you are, then you shouldn't change that.
I know I'll still end up helping others out again but right now I am going on Sabbatical, Quitting Cold Turkey, SCREW THE PATCH! I need to. It's kind of like having a broken leg, it'll take some time before I can put some weight on it again and longer still before I am back to 100%. I'm just fed up with all the inconsiderate people in the world that I seem to be a magnet for. Please, someone tell me how to reverse my polarity!

Quote:
Best you can do is remember the ones who brought you to this state of mind, and don't help THEM any more.
The first thing I thought to say when I saw the last part of the above sentence was: Well there is a no brainer. I'm not MLB, strike one with me and your out! The thing is when I do think of them the mere thought of them disgusts me and turns my stomach.

Quote:
Anyway, from someone who's been there many times....
Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O View Post
What really sucks bro is we were talking about this nice thing you did for this person on Sat. Pretty messed up man. Next time tell them you are busy counting crickets.
Yeah, It was pretty messed up. Next time their ass can sit in jail for the Holiday weekend as far as I care.

Old 06-01-2009, 04:09 PM   #17
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl Marchek AKA JM View Post
I particularly like the creamy chicken ramen noodles too~ they are even better if you put a dollop of butter in them! And I like to add a little tomato juice (V8 juice usually) to the roast beef ramens~ makes them better!
I'll definitely check them out, with and without the additions you speak of.

Quote:
I understand how your feeling Dand~ and I'm with you. I can't tell you how many people I've helped out only to turn around and hear that they are going on vacations, taking trips, buying high end stuff I can't afford.........and still whining to me about how broke they are and can't pay their phone bill, electric bill, food bill......what ever. One very recently made a comment to me something like "well I'm not rich like you"..............uuuuuummmmmmm rich? How about frugal (I eat a lot of top ramen!) and hard working! I may be doing "well" right now~ but thats because I've worked my butt off getting here and didn't on on vacations or buy high end animals when I couldn't afford to pay my phone bill!!!!
Thanks Cheryl, you reminded me of a few others I could add to the list. I hear ya, I've heard it all and then some.

Quote:
YOUR RIGHT! I'm DONE too! Lets both be hermits. I'm gonna go get some top ramen right now! (Try to find the creamy chicken one~ it is the best of them)
Welcome fellow Hermit. (I will, I will)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
I realize you are upset and rightfully so. But your friends here are not trivializing you, we are listening and agreeing. Don't let the real Dave slip away You are a fine person and we do appreciate you and how you are, even if there are others that do not.
Thanks Lucille, I do appreciate it. I'm just so sick of getting disappointed by people. I need a break from it.

Old 06-01-2009, 04:39 PM   #18
Tiger Lilly
Dave, duh! I have just figured out the perfect solution so you can be YOU and not get taken advantage of!
Be the you that does good deeds--FOR STRANGERS! Apparently they are the only ones that appreciate it...apparently some of your "friends" are too self-involved with to realize what a gem of a friend they have in you!
They say hind-sight is 20-20--and you're right, YOU SHOULD'VE LET HER SELF-CENTERED "IT'S ALL ABOUT ME" BUTT STAY IN JAIL OVER THE WEEKEND!
I'm sure she would've learned a more valuable lesson? But then, she seems like the type that would be blowin' your phone up and cussin' you for NOT bailing her out.
Ah, grasshopper, choose your friends wisely...
(The creamy chicken is actually a "Marchek" brand...coincidence, Cheryl?)

Old 06-01-2009, 06:12 PM   #19
victoria
I wonder since you seem to know me and this situation so well if you realize that friday evening around 2 am Dave and I had this really long talk about me feeling uncomfortable with him referring to the 2x's I met with him as dates, or that It bothered me a lot that he although just messing with me said he thinks he's falling in love with me? I wonder do you all know that although I didnt speak to Dave on Saturday that I did call him first thing Sunday morning to let him know what happened? It wasnt good enough. Okay I can accept that. I dont believe anything would have been but hey thats just my thought. I wonder if you also know that I spoke with him at 12:30 last night and again tried to talk with him and still was not good enough, Hmm did ya happen to hear the voicemails he left me? Yeah I didnt think so... I will not sit on the phone with a person and repeat myself over and over again to have the same outcome. Which was him being angry but not angry. I wont argue with him on the phone or here. Soo if that makes me an all about myself person then I am..

Yeah what he did for me was an awesome thing. I am thankful still. I do think Dave is a great guy. I believe his posting this is way over the top but again that is just my thoughts.

Old 06-01-2009, 06:21 PM   #20
Cheryl Marchek AKA JM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Lilly View Post
(The creamy chicken is actually a "Marchek" brand...coincidence, Cheryl?)
Where do you see that? I just grabbed one of the packages and doesn't say Marchek on it anywhere that I can find. It says it is 'Maruchan" but not Marchek. Still good stuff~ and cheap!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!