NOT GUILTY?!?!?! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 07-06-2011, 11:34 AM   #61
zzzdanz
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauraleellbp View Post
Hey now, enough with the Florida hating!!

I've actually stayed away from everything about this case like the plague- I hate everything about this kind of story and media hype, especially since I don't trust news media in the least so have zero confidence in ever being able to know the full story.

All that being said- she WILL have consequences for this, as she HAS been found guilty by society at large, and EVERYONE has seen her face. Going anywhere in public (much less lying on the beach) I suspect won't be an option for her, ever. Unless she has the means to go find and live in a country that did not publicize this trial, she'll be dealing with this for the rest of her life.

I'd also hate to be one of those jurors, too. I didn't follow to know if their faces or names were ever made public, but if so I imagine their lives will be forever changed by all the criticism and downright hate and threats, etc, they will receive as well.

The whole situation surrounding every aspect of this case is just sickeningly sad, IMO. That's really all I can say about it.
All the s*** she will put up with from society for the rest of her life,the death penalty won't sound so bad.

Old 07-06-2011, 11:39 AM   #62
radera5
She already scammed a judge and jury, maybe now she will go after a plastic surgeon to make her face unrecognizable...But if she can not find one, I would be willing to help her with that!

Old 07-06-2011, 11:43 AM   #63
Ntyvirus
Im siding with Dan on this one. Everything pertaining to the case has been presented and she was found not guilty. Does everybody think she was guilty? yes. Could you blame that on all the media coverage before and during the case? yes. However although she was found not guilty in criminal court i believe she has a civil suit against her from a woman who was detained for being the fake nanny.

Old 07-06-2011, 12:03 PM   #64
zzzdanz
Quote:
Originally Posted by radera5 View Post
She already scammed a judge and jury, maybe now she will go after a plastic surgeon to make her face unrecognizable...But if she can not find one, I would be willing to help her with that!
Do you really think that wreck is smart enough to scam a Judge and Jury?...Her and Octomom will have a new reality show now,and the sad thing, it would probally be a hit show....I still say she ends up prego with in a yr.

Is it bed time yet Amanda..yawwwwn..getting tired.

Old 07-06-2011, 12:04 PM   #65
zzzdanz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntyvirus View Post
Im siding with Dan on this one. Everything pertaining to the case has been presented and she was found not guilty. Does everybody think she was guilty? yes. Could you blame that on all the media coverage before and during the case? yes. However although she was found not guilty in criminal court i believe she has a civil suit against her from a woman who was detained for being the fake nanny.
You're a smart man..must have bottled water.

Old 07-06-2011, 12:27 PM   #66
radera5
Just tired of you people who have it in them to even say "Oh the jury heard the case, and she was found not guilty. Not only of murder but the manslaughter charge too!!??? Really?? Anyway, they heard the case, and ruled. Those 12 people must be right! That is hilarious. Look at it from the other side, people let out of prison after DNA was finally checked and found to be not theirs. So a jury heard those cases and ended up being very WRONG. So if they would have convicted her, and she sat in jail the rest of her life we would never know but she was enough at fault regardless with the evidence they DID have to sit and rot.

Old 07-06-2011, 12:46 PM   #67
zzzdanz
Quote:
Originally Posted by radera5 View Post
Just tired of you people who have it in them to even say "Oh the jury heard the case, and she was found not guilty. Not only of murder but the manslaughter charge too!!??? Really?? Anyway, they heard the case, and ruled. Those 12 people must be right! That is hilarious. Look at it from the other side, people let out of prison after DNA was finally checked and found to be not theirs. So a jury heard those cases and ended up being very WRONG. So if they would have convicted her, and she sat in jail the rest of her life we would never know but she was enough at fault regardless with the evidence they DID have to sit and rot.
Ummm, nope they DIDN'T have evidence or she would be in jail...It's really a very simple concept.

Old 07-06-2011, 01:04 PM   #68
radera5
Haha good one. Like I said in other cases they thought they had evidence, but apparently they were wrong. This is a case where they clearly had SOME evidence ( I understand it may not be enough for the 1st degree charge) yet they got it WRONG. You are right though. It is simple.

Old 07-06-2011, 01:07 PM   #69
radera5
I believe the case was presented horribly for the record. Yes, that does matter.

Old 07-06-2011, 01:20 PM   #70
zzzdanz
No, the media had everyone set for a lynching...everyone bought into the media BS like they usually do....And how do you know they got it wrong?..In your mind,maybe they got it wrong but that's opinion not fact

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!