Terrorists - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 04-15-2013, 06:16 PM   #1
skirtinthedirt
Terrorists

My city is in chaos. I have always loved the Boston Marathon and this really broke my heart. I don't have much else to say at the moment.

Old 04-15-2013, 09:01 PM   #3
snowgyre
My brother watched the chaos from his office 26 stories up. Not a good day. Wishing all the best for the families and friends involved.

Old 04-15-2013, 09:15 PM   #4
rcarichter
One of the fatalities was only 8 years old. What is wrong with people?? So very tragic.

Noelle

Old 04-15-2013, 11:14 PM   #5
JColt
It is a shame. Also a shame that we have so many conspiracy nut cases in this country to feed off tragic news.

Old 04-15-2013, 11:21 PM   #6
Metachrosis
The true shame is the denial that eventually haunts

Old 04-15-2013, 11:21 PM   #7
snowgyre
Vultures always do circle a kill... it's sad and marginalizes the suffering of all those involved.

Old 04-16-2013, 01:43 AM   #8
WebSlave
At least it wasn't a nuke as a present from north Korea.

Old 04-17-2013, 08:41 AM   #9
Durante
I was actually on the phone working with a Boston technician that was dispatch out on a job when the news broke. He advised he family was at the marathon but called them & confirmed they were all okay. My heart goes out to the people who experienced this horrible event & the families who lost loved one.

As much I'd personally hate to believe what the "conspiracy theorist" believe as truth I think it's just as ignorant & dangerous of people to automatically dismiss the possibility without thinking for themselves especially when such "false flags" already have been documented throughout history even in the United States. We are each supposed to trust in our own God, not government. Let's try to show some respect not to only each other but the victims by listening & letting all the facts prevail before making judgement.

Old 04-17-2013, 10:44 AM   #10
snowgyre
That's true, Chris, but I'm more inclined to trust a 'false flag' call out from people who have proven to think rationally in the past rather than the claims purported by career alarmists.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!