A favor please regaurding owens the "moderator" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2005, 06:07 PM   #1
Wilomn
A favor please regaurding owens the "moderator"

owens has seen fit to suspend me but has NOT seen fit to include the reason why. It seems he has some trouble in letting folks know just what they have done to displease him and since I am suspended I cannot access my warning points record to see if I agree with his assesment or not.

Could someone please copy and paste the offending report(s) here so I can at least decide what I'd like to do about this?

Thanks,
Wes

Old 07-22-2005, 06:10 PM   #2
Ophis
We now have a new poster boy for DUMBASS of the Month. I think I've read all this dimwit's posts and I have YET to see anything that even masquarades as intelligence.

You're an idiot reina.

About this thread, let's all wait, posting NOTHING more, until Lee let's us know why HE wanted this thread re-opened.

The re-hashing of Bill's fall from grace serves no purpose. It's well covered already.

Lee, where the heck are you?

Old 07-22-2005, 06:11 PM   #3
Ophis
This is actually your 5th Suspension. You'll have to talk with Rich about how much the fine will be.

Old 07-22-2005, 06:12 PM   #4
Ophis
That was the thread AND the comment.

Old 07-22-2005, 06:14 PM   #5
Wilomn
Was the comment owens' or yours?

Old 07-22-2005, 06:18 PM   #6
Ophis
Owens.....come on dude!......lol

Old 07-22-2005, 06:19 PM   #7
Ophis
I just read that above comment and felt it may be missconstrued. That was Dr Owens comment in the warning section.

Old 07-22-2005, 06:20 PM   #8
Wilomn
Could you please post a screed capture of the record, his comments and the offending posts?

thanks

Old 07-22-2005, 06:23 PM   #9
Ophis
screed? was that a fruedian slip or do you have a cold?....I'm afraid you will need further assistance from someone else on a screen capture Wes. I am not the sharpest tack in the drawer when it comes to screen captures.

Old 07-22-2005, 06:28 PM   #10
Wilomn
owens, when you suspend someone or give them warning points it would be doing your duty as a moderator to let the offending party know just what YOU think they did that was over the line. If I recall correctly this is NOT the first time you've awarded points without letting the "offending" party know why.

Is there some reason for this?

I'm QUITE experianced in RECIEVING warning points and you are the only one who seems to do this more often than not.

Why?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread