Hurricane Katrina - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 09-12-2005, 02:52 PM   #61
DAND
What about all the others you can't locate?

Old 09-12-2005, 04:09 PM   #62
DragonCharm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND
If your parents were hit and killed by a bus tomorrow crossing the street would you be mad if I asked you why they didn't look both ways before crossing and why they were outside of the crosswalk? I don't understand the point of a question like yours, what does it matter at this point? How does it help anyone?

Old 09-12-2005, 05:39 PM   #63
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonCharm
If your parents were hit and killed by a bus tomorrow crossing the street would you be mad if I asked you why they didn't look both ways before crossing and why they were outside of the crosswalk? I don't understand the point of a question like yours, what does it matter at this point? How does it help anyone?
Where do I start to respond to that?

Both of my parents are deceased so I'd appreciate it if you would not speak of them in the future.

Since you don't understand my point (by your own admission) then maybe you shouldn't open your mouth (or in this case type) until you know what you are talking about. Your reply implies you "think" (term used lightly) I was stating more then just my inquiry.

It's not your place to understand the point to my question, nor was it directed to you, so why don't you mind your own business?

Old 09-12-2005, 06:49 PM   #64
Wilomn
Quote:
Quote:

Both of my parents are deceased so I'd appreciate it if you would not speak of them in the future.

Since you don't understand my point (by your own admission) then maybe you shouldn't open your mouth (or in this case type) until you know what you are talking about. Your reply implies you "think" (term used lightly) I was stating more then just my inquiry.

It's not your place to understand the point to my question, nor was it directed to you, so why don't you mind your own business?
Wasn't that last timeout enough for you two?

Perhaps you should just enter into a mutual NEVER respond pact.

At least gubitz and I are funny. Occasionally.

Old 09-12-2005, 06:58 PM   #65
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Wasn't that last timeout enough for you two?

Perhaps you should just enter into a mutual NEVER respond pact.

At least gubitz and I are funny. Occasionally.
Huh?

I think you may be thinking of someone else.

Old 09-12-2005, 07:01 PM   #66
Wilomn
ooops. I think I was thinking of someone else too.

Sorry guys.

I am, as usual. TERRIBLE with names.

Old 09-13-2005, 12:29 AM   #67
DragonCharm
Quote:

Well in the context of your post a few above and the responses to it the post does seem to be you trying to make someone look dumb for not leaving. Seeing that your parents are deceased I would imagine you'd be able to empathize with her better than anyone here.

Old 09-13-2005, 06:07 AM   #68
DAND
Quote:
Well in the context of your post a few above and the responses to it the post does seem to be you trying to make someone look dumb for not leaving. Seeing that your parents are deceased I would imagine you'd be able to empathize with her better than anyone here.
I believe I asked you not to speak of my parents again. Comprehension doesn't seem to be one of your strong points. Why don't you try reading what was asked instead of trying to see something that isn't there. You obviously don't pay too much attention do you? Anybody who has seen the way I post would know that I'm not one to beat around the bush or pull my punches. If I was "trying to make someone look dumb for not leaving", I would come right out and do just that. I simply (you should be able to relate to that word) asked a question. Her reply didn't provide a complete answer so I asked another question for more clarification.

Old 09-13-2005, 06:08 AM   #69
DAND
Quote:
Julie,

If you'd prefer, feel free to PM or e-mail me instead of replying here.

Old 09-13-2005, 09:21 AM   #70
DragonCharm
Quote:
I believe I asked you not to speak of my parents again. Comprehension doesn't seem to be one of your strong points. Why don't you try reading what was asked instead of trying to see something that isn't there. You obviously don't pay too much attention do you? Anybody who has seen the way I post would know that I'm not one to beat around the bush or pull my punches. If I was "trying to make someone look dumb for not leaving", I would come right out and do just that. I simply (you should be able to relate to that word) asked a question. Her reply didn't provide a complete answer so I asked another question for more clarification.
Making shots at me about reading comprehension and my intelligence level.....boy are you a mature fellow. Seeing that this is going nowhere I'm done discussing this with you.

Good luck Julie, keep us posted.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!