What happened when I trusted Bill Leverton and loaned him money! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 01-25-2007, 04:08 PM   #61
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsutton5
Just wanted to know if there has been any new updates?
Not a word from him, I sent a paypal request.....and nothing. I just tried calling him and got the answer machine. Oh well....

It really breaks my heart that my so called best friend would do this to me. What this has taught me is that I have no more trust in those who claim to love me and be my friend. I am constantly second guessing all of my decisions including my move across the country. It is not fair that Bryon has to suffer the repercussion's of this individual, I know that he loves me, however, it will take me a very long time emotionally to recover from this.

I guess I was wrong about Billy caring about me and my family....I really hate being wrong!

Old 01-25-2007, 05:41 PM   #62
Tsutton5
unreal

Thanks for the update, and let us know if you ever hear from him again... And best wishes to YOU and Bryon....

Old 01-27-2007, 02:34 PM   #63
catawhat
Laura, I am so sorry that someone who claimed to be a friend has done this to you. Please don't let his actions color how you see the world though b/c if you do then it is people like him who win. We all know there are people who will take advantage of others, but there are also lots of people like you who are willing to trust, be kind and give others a second chance when others wouldn't. I personally like that about you as it shows you have a very kind soul.

Old 02-10-2007, 11:33 AM   #64
Tsutton5
Anything

I guess its safe to say that this matter is still open????

Old 02-10-2007, 09:22 PM   #65
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
I guess its safe to say that this matter is still open????
Yes Tom, opened and still unresolved......my move across the United States has provented me from being on line much, however, we are on the same coast now

I will continue to send paypal requests and continue to call his home until I get a definitive answer.

Old 02-11-2007, 02:21 PM   #66
Lucille
In a couple days I will be paying him the bet money I owe him via Paypal; I am thinking he may not respond to requests but surely he will take money proferred to him; at least we'll know if he accepts my money that he is getting notices from Paypal.

Old 02-11-2007, 08:07 PM   #67
Tsutton5
lol

Send him an email saying you sent it to Laura....towards his balance....LOL

Old 02-12-2007, 10:02 PM   #68
Laura Fopiano
As much as I like the idea of that Tom, Lucille and I are women of our word. He may still be doing business?? I don't know he hasn't responded to my emails or paypal requests.

The 21st is around the corner and I will be completely shocked to see any more money from him.

Quote:
Send him an email saying you sent it to Laura....towards his balance....LOL

Old 02-12-2007, 10:10 PM   #69
hhmoore
Any idea if he really moved out of NYS? He was spreading word of his pending relocation, and hasn't signed on here in almost a month...just wondering if that was legit, or a cover story

Old 02-12-2007, 11:04 PM   #70
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
As much as I like the idea of that Tom, Lucille and I are women of our word. He may still be doing business?? I don't know he hasn't responded to my emails or paypal requests.

The 21st is around the corner and I will be completely shocked to see any more money from him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill_Leverton
save the fee paypal it to laura…works for me
with Bill.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!