Wath Out For Dt Thomas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 02-21-2007, 09:21 AM   #81
ScottsSerpents
go clean those guns of yours!!!!!! you know that old carbine you have and the old mauser!!! LOL

Old 02-21-2007, 09:23 AM   #82
Laura Fopiano
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...this is just beautiful!!

Terry, Dennis is one of the finest men I know, yes he's my friend, and yes, I have done business with him. Wow, I was so shocked when i ordered my t-stats and actually got them the next day...and guess what? No empty box, just the t-stats that i ordered.

Hhmoore and I are friends too, and yes, we have also done business as well. Harald....did you get an empty box from me????

Sorry, I just can't help myself, must be the country air. AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Old 02-21-2007, 09:23 AM   #83
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
Jeez Terry, you are not acting in a very mature manner right now. I suggest you just leave the keyboard alone for a month or two, and when you return your first post should be an apology to Mr. Thomas.

You can send some time with a shrink instead of here.

To attack Dennis and Harald is just plain dumb, these are two of the most honest guys I have ever dealt with, or for that matter know of.

You will not find your ads in a good light here until you make good on your first scam. We will not let you use our site for your tasteless acts.

Old 02-21-2007, 09:26 AM   #84
ScottsSerpents
The way I see it is "I DONT CARE WHAT ANY OF YOU SHI% TALKERS HAVE TO SAY NON OF YOU HAVE DONE BUISNESS WITH ME AND IF YOU HAVE YOU WOULD NOT BE ON HERE!!! I HAVE SOLD OVER 2000 SNAKES AND I ONLY HAVE 2 COMPLAINTS ON HERE SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? IF THIS WAS E-BAY I WOULD HAVE A RATING OF 99.9% SO YOUR WORDS DO NOT MEAN CRAP!!!I HAVE TO GO AND FEED MY SNAKES NOW............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................................

Old 02-21-2007, 09:28 AM   #85
Powderfinger
What is the official record for warning points earned in one day???

Old 02-21-2007, 09:28 AM   #86
ScottsSerpents
Get A %^$#% Life All You "crap Talkers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-21-2007, 09:30 AM   #87
ScottsSerpents
By The Way I Have A Bet Going On That I Can Reach 100

Old 02-21-2007, 09:30 AM   #88
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottsSerpents
NON OF YOU HAVE DONE BUISNESS WITH ME
And from the looks of it, none of us ever will.......

Old 02-21-2007, 09:30 AM   #89
varnyard
What it means is, you need to fix those complaints. This is not E-Bay. When people pay you in good faith, it is up to you not to scam them. If you run your scams here, you will get caught every time.

Old 02-21-2007, 09:31 AM   #90
Cat_72

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!