People Ruining Fauna - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 03-25-2007, 06:17 PM   #51
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Coast
What about the above???????????????

- Peter Jolles
You still didn't state which warning you felt it would apply to. All you did was to give more examples of something someone said that you don't particularly like. As best I can recall, there is no rule in here against people saying something about another member that he/she doesn't like.

The closest I can see would be Overly abusive towards another member, but via the definition I made of that warning, no, those statements do NOT fit the criteria. Perhaps someone else will think differently, but that is my take on it.

Old 03-25-2007, 09:16 PM   #52
East_Coast
Confused...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
You still didn't state which warning you felt it would apply to. All you did was to give more examples of something someone said that you don't particularly like. As best I can recall, there is no rule in here against people saying something about another member that he/she doesn't like.

The closest I can see would be Overly abusive towards another member, but via the definition I made of that warning, no, those statements do NOT fit the criteria. Perhaps someone else will think differently, but that is my take on it.

Rich,

So - he can say the list of things (from post #33) about me with no penalty - and I am gigged for my quips in post #42 by another of your moderators?

Seems a little unfair to me. Unfortunately (for me) I have become (one of) the most hated men of Fauna. However, I would think that it would boost the credibility of the entire site if rules were applied fairly to everyone.

I mean, for crying out loud, look at Post #1 of this thread. I am "ruining fauna"??? If I had a bigger ego, maybe...

Back to Thomas Davis - take a look at his posts mocking me in my recent addition to your BOI. Starting with Post #17 - and continuing with 21, 28, 34, 40, 43, and then he ceased his attack (as he was then savaged by the other members for attacking me). His last post, # 43 was made at 3:41 PM on March 23. He then carried it over here. He came from there to here (the Sound Off forum) once he was uncomfortable posting in the Melvin Efrece BOI thread. His first post here was at 11:44 PM on March 23 (Post #19). No longer comfortable posting in the BOI thread - but still angry at me. No overlap between his posts to the two threads.

I am almost sorry that I turned on him like I did. It was too much for him and he crumbled. Kind of like taking a .338 Lapua to the 100 yard line --- overkill. It was a little embarrassing to see him blubber on like he did in his posts.

Just my take on this.

- Peter Jolles

Old 03-25-2007, 09:36 PM   #53
Wilomn
Hey petey, I'm confused.

First you cry and bitch and moan about how poorly you've been treated by your pal and THEN you try to step on his neck by saying it was embarrassing watching him blubber.

I don't see how both can be true. I can see how YOU are currently the biggest damn baby on this site.

Ever think of just sucking it up and moving on? Mommy isn't going to come and make it all right. Sometimes you get dinged when you don't deserve it, which I don't think has happened to you, and sometimes you do, which I what happened to you.

Get with the program. If you want to play rough, then don't bitch about being called on it, quit yer damn snitching, and either grow up or move on.

Old 03-25-2007, 09:46 PM   #54
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Coast
Unfortunately (for me) I have become (one of) the most hated men of Fauna.

Peter: Isn't that within your control?

Old 03-25-2007, 11:12 PM   #55
jsrocket
Thomas, Peter posted a ligitamite complaint on the BOI. You jumped right into it (Post 17), with some trash talk, that had nothing whatsoever to do with the issue.

Now, I don't really think you're a bad guy, but that is what precipitated this whole thing. Long story short, don't pick a fight, then whine because you got your ass kicked.

Gentlemen, I would like to suggest to all, that the homosexual and child molesting innuendos are a bit disturbing. C'mon, this isn't 6th grade.

Old 03-26-2007, 02:09 AM   #56
thomas davis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrocket
Thomas, Peter posted a ligitamite complaint on the BOI. You jumped right into it (Post 17), with some trash talk, that had nothing whatsoever to do with the issue.

Now, I don't really think you're a bad guy, but that is what precipitated this whole thing. Long story short, don't pick a fight, then whine because you got your ass kicked.

Gentlemen, I would like to suggest to all, that the homosexual and child molesting innuendos are a bit disturbing. C'mon, this isn't 6th grade.
with all due respect jim your wrong... this bit with me & pete jolles has been going alot longer than that, and if you really feel it was i that picked the fight and then got my ass kicked i suggest you research the written facts a little more than this thread or that one sure i jumped in that thread i was furious you would have been to anyone would have been,all i do for the hobby and kids in general and have him say things like im a child molester on his website ...thats one reason i started in this forum the sound off forum is because of what this guy(pete) was posting on his website about me and many many other people including this site its mods,members and owner and then come crying here to the boi seems very hypocritical imho and really and over a missexed chondro no less like watch out everyone i really care about ya'll getting burned by this guy whatever read it however ya want i feel like you know use your head? ? research who your buying from ASK questions like what kind of guarentees they offer, cement the deal before money changes hands but are ya ready heres the real kicker to that thread a few have offered to buy it(the missexed chondro) from him so he is out no money?!!? but its not about the money haha whatever i as well as the whole community can plainly see the guy(melvin?) cant,didnt,&lied about the sex of a chondro a nice and healthy one to? ? really imho ANY healthy adult chondro is worth 350bux so whatever i would handle a deal with this melvin guy like anyone else and that is research,call them on the phone and CEMENT the terms cover all bases ahead of time or move on but thats me ,but on to petey jolles as ive stated before it is my humble opinion that in noway shape or form does pete jolles benefit the herp community in anyway if you feel he does than right-on thats your choice man,,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 03-26-2007, 02:13 AM   #57
shrap
I know it is a little late in the year, but why dont we all get together is say.... Colorado... and have a few beers and pee our names in the snow.

It should accomplish just as much as all of this nonsense is.

Old 03-26-2007, 07:44 AM   #58
varnyard
That sounds like a plan Sammy!! I have a friend that lives at 9000 ft in Colorado, he would be more than happy to let us drop in.

As for Pete, there is nothing he could put on his website to scar our reputation. You must have a name before your words would matter, other wise, you would only come out looking like a fool. As for myself and many of the others that Pete is attacking, our reputation goes much father then these forums, or his small website. Fauna is one of two of the largest reptile sites on the net, do you really think he is hurting us, or himself more?

As the old saying goes, Cut off your nose to spite your face. That would be my take on his actions, to go on one of the largest reptile sites on the internet and act out without an ounce of class is not using your head at all.

It might be as he says, he will only be breeding to keep all of his animals. If that is the case, then knock yourself out Pete, other wise, grow up. JMHO.

Old 03-26-2007, 08:36 AM   #59
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
I know it is a little late in the year, but why dont we all get together is say.... Colorado... and have a few beers and pee our names in the snow.

It should accomplish just as much as all of this nonsense is.
Um...as much as I'd like to join in, I'm afraid I'll have to bow out of that one.

Old 03-26-2007, 10:07 AM   #60
jsrocket
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis
with all due respect jim your wrong... this bit with me & pete jolles has been going alot longer than that, and if you really feel it was i that picked the fight and then got my ass kicked i suggest you research the written facts a little more than this thread or that one sure i jumped in that thread i was furious you would have been to anyone would have been,all i do for the hobby and kids in general and have him say things like im a child molester on his website ...thats one reason i started in this forum the sound off forum is because of what this guy(pete) was posting on his website about me and many many other people including this site its mods,members and owner and then come crying here to the boi seems very hypocritical imho and really and over a missexed chondro no less like watch out everyone i really care about ya'll getting burned by this guy whatever read it however ya want i feel like you know use your head? ? research who your buying from ASK questions like what kind of guarentees they offer, cement the deal before money changes hands but are ya ready heres the real kicker to that thread a few have offered to buy it(the missexed chondro) from him so he is out no money?!!? but its not about the money haha whatever i as well as the whole community can plainly see the guy(melvin?) cant,didnt,&lied about the sex of a chondro a nice and healthy one to? ? really imho ANY healthy adult chondro is worth 350bux so whatever i would handle a deal with this melvin guy like anyone else and that is research,call them on the phone and CEMENT the terms cover all bases ahead of time or move on but thats me ,but on to petey jolles as ive stated before it is my humble opinion that in noway shape or form does pete jolles benefit the herp community in anyway if you feel he does than right-on thats your choice man,,,,,,,,,thomas davis
Thomas, I was familiar with the other threads. I read them, and posted in at least one. My take on the thing was that you saw an opportunity to kick Pete in the ribs, and jumped on it.

Colorado sounds good to me....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!