This is NOT good and really irritating - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 11-08-2006, 01:21 AM   #1
Wilomn
This is NOT good and really irritating

I HATE it when people LIE about what I say.

I HATE it when I say one thing, fairly easy to understand, provided you are smarter than a fencepost, and someone who is offended by that thing I have said, tells someone else that I said something completely different that makes ME look like an ass.

It happened to me recently, yesterday in fact.

There is a person here, not the brightest bulb in the pack, to whom I made a rather simple statement. It was as follows," so long as I violate no rules, do NOT edit my posts" to which this person replied "you are the ass of fauna" to which I replied, "either back that up, provide some names or SHUT THE HELL UP."

Now this person, who shall remain nameless (by the way did any of you see the exotic moon that like it was tripled tonight, fantastic but I digress) told someone that I said, and I quote directly, "told me to stay the hell out've his posts because he can say what he wants to, how he wants to, when he wants to."

THIS is sooooooooo untrue. I have NEVER said any such thing and I really really REALLY resent this person LYING to people, directly controverting statement I made.

This person (did you guys see that big fat three times the normal size moon tonight? exotic looking neh?) then told me that she GENERALIZED what I said. GENERALIZED?????

IF you take what I say, then COMPLETELY change what I said into something I NEVER said, that's a lie. I DO NOT like liars, especially when they try to make ME out as a liar. That is not only petty, but very very stupid.

I did give this person a chance to make it right, all she (and wasn't that triplicated fatass moon a sight tonight?) was appologize to me and tell the guy she lied to about what I said, that she lied.

She simply wouldn't do what was right and so, despite the exotic beauty of that thrice normal size moon hanging in the sky begging to be gazed upon so lovingly, I am here, complaining about the treatment my words, my honour, trust in my fellow man; violated by one who should not only know better, but should be leading by example instead of by stupidity.

I have been here long enough, have owned my mistakes well enough, have been HONEST enough, that had I said what she said I did, I would have simply agreed and moved on.

HOWEVER, this person, simply would not, after having been given proof, own up to her lie.

That's a damn shame.

If she'd lie to rich, lie to me, lie to the folks who tried to show her the errors of her way, who else might she lie to? YOU? How will you know?

It's a damn shame when someone is so stupid as to believe that sticking to a lie will eventually lead anywhere but the toilet.

I HATE it when people lie about what I've said.

K, done now. Feel better.

Old 11-08-2006, 09:52 AM   #2
shrap
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
I HATE it when I say one thing, fairly easy to understand, provided you are smarter than a fencepost
Right there is your first problem. You are insulting fence posts around the world comparing some peoples intelligence to them.

Quote:
There is a person here, not the brightest bulb in the pack, to whom I made a rather simple statement. It was as follows," so long as I violate no rules, do NOT edit my posts" to which this person replied "you are the ass of fauna" to which I replied, "either back that up, provide some names or SHUT THE HELL UP."
Well calling one an ass, and trust me I too have been labeled as such.... in 37 States and 3 Provinces of Canada to be exact.... is a matter of personal opinion. One dont really need to back up a personal opinion.

Quote:
Now this person, who shall remain nameless (by the way did any of you see the exotic moon that like it was tripled tonight, fantastic but I digress) told someone that I said, and I quote directly, "told me to stay the hell out've his posts because he can say what he wants to, how he wants to, when he wants to."

THIS is sooooooooo untrue. I have NEVER said any such thing and I really really REALLY resent this person LYING to people, directly controverting statement I made.

This person (did you guys see that big fat three times the normal size moon tonight? exotic looking neh?) then told me that she GENERALIZED what I said. GENERALIZED?????

IF you take what I say, then COMPLETELY change what I said into something I NEVER said, that's a lie. I DO NOT like liars, especially when they try to make ME out as a liar. That is not only petty, but very very stupid.
Yeah we have many aspiring fiction writers around here, so this really comes as no surprise. Many seemed to have blended their fantasy world with reality and they can no longer distinguish between the two.

Quote:
I did give this person a chance to make it right, all she (and wasn't that triplicated fatass moon a sight tonight?) was appologize to me and tell the guy she lied to about what I said, that she lied.

She simply wouldn't do what was right and so, despite the exotic beauty of that thrice normal size moon hanging in the sky begging to be gazed upon so lovingly, I am here, complaining about the treatment my words, my honour, trust in my fellow man; violated by one who should not only know better, but should be leading by example instead of by stupidity.

I have been here long enough, have owned my mistakes well enough, have been HONEST enough, that had I said what she said I did, I would have simply agreed and moved on.

HOWEVER, this person, simply would not, after having been given proof, own up to her lie.

That's a damn shame.
Yes I too have seen the size of the ego of the full moons. It is large, unwavering and believes it is above all reproach.

Quote:
If she'd lie to rich, lie to me, lie to the folks who tried to show her the errors of her way, who else might she lie to? YOU? How will you know?

It's a damn shame when someone is so stupid as to believe that sticking to a lie will eventually lead anywhere but the toilet.

I HATE it when people lie about what I've said.

K, done now. Feel better.
Fortunately I came to my own conclusions about the many moons long ago and can not be effected by them for I too wear my sunglasses at night.

Old 11-08-2006, 11:17 AM   #3
Wolfy-hound
I just ask to see the original post anymore. People read stuff into things in written form.
Unfortunately, the written word is subject to interptation. Individuals will read different meanings and attitudes into things. Escalating the situation by resorting to name calling after 'they started it' doesn't help either.
You don't really care about what they person thinks anyway, so why reply to it? Replieing and saying "SHUT THE HELL UP" is not going to help. Since the fact is, its a free forum, and doing that simply escalated the entire situation.
Ignore people who try to inflame you.
There will ALWAYS be people who try to stir up trouble and drama. Ignoring them is the easiest way to make thier heads explode.
Replieing in a calm coherant way is a much better bet.
Wolfy

Old 11-08-2006, 01:40 PM   #4
Wilomn
I think, and it's a problem I know, that a point important to me was not explained properly.

What she of the oversized moons thinks of me has NO relevance at all.

She did, however, lie to someone, someone else who's personal opinion of me is not.......relevant BUT for him to think that I lied to her, and therefore could not be trusted to tell Rich the truth, that bothered me.

All we have is our word and like me or hate me, most know that I'll tell the truth, even to my detriment.

It only takes one time letting one dumbASS get away with something like this and the seed of doubt is planted and that littel weed, doubt, is one tough sumbitch to kill; best nipped before it buds.

THIS was my problem.

Also wolfy, you missed the point on the SHUT THE HELL UP part. That was said to she of the garganutuan moons AFTER she called me the ass of fauna, which she is neither the first nor most likely last to do, but, when I told her to back it up, after all she did say other mods and fauna members had said so to her, I believe, it may have been that she merely heard that and it was not directly spoken to her, I merely, as most would, asked her to back her crap up OR SHUT THE HELL UP.

See how different that is?

I tried to be nice, I don't even now have it out for her fullness of rotundity, moonwise that is, and would still, at this late date and time, farrrrrrr past the time I told her I would, be willing to accept her appology to me for lying to Rich and her ADMITTING to Rich that she did, indeed, lie to make her case for editing my NON RULE BREAKING post, stronger in his eyes.

It's kind of like cheating.

Do YOU like playing with known cheaters? When you get cheated on, what do YOU do? I try to make sure it won't happen again, nicely at first, then not.

This is the NOT part, which her thrice swollen lunarity, truly exotic in these lands of late, expressly asked for.

Old 11-08-2006, 02:12 PM   #5
Griz
Not that age is an excuse but isn't the triple full naked behinds in their early 20's? Maturity often comes with age and it would appear that might be part of the problem.

Griz

Old 11-08-2006, 02:14 PM   #6
Wilomn
I know 8 year olds who would not have done as she did.

It may be an excuse but that does not excuse it.

Old 11-08-2006, 02:50 PM   #7
Wolfy-hound
I didn't miss the point. They did wrong to you. You however still escalated the situation by playing right into their hands by responding with the SHUT THE HELL UP comment.
I understand and I would be mad too. They are wrong to lie, misrepresent the truth or whatever term they want to use. I merely wanted to point out that freaking over it hurts only you. Stating your case, stating the truth,a nd posting the quote that you used would make your point and not so incendantaly drive them nuts since they don't get a reaction.
Again the "they started it" doesn't mean you aren't playing right into their hands. I try to look like the more mature in any argument. Even if I lose the argument, people (hopefully) will remember that I acted with facts, in a calm manner and reasonably.
I'm sorry that people exists that lie and point fingers to try to shove blame onto others, and especially someone that runs off to mouth to a outside person that 'such-and-such' said 'blah blah' in order to make them look attacked. They should Stand up, suck it up, respond themselves. I don't why they felt the need to run off and talk to ANYONE else. Other than that they felt the need for drama, which means the more drama created, the happier they will be.
Wolfy

Old 11-08-2006, 03:10 PM   #8
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfy-hound
I didn't miss the point. They did wrong to you. You however still escalated the situation by playing right into their hands by responding with the SHUT THE HELL UP comment.
I understand and I would be mad too. They are wrong to lie, misrepresent the truth or whatever term they want to use. I merely wanted to point out that freaking over it hurts only you. Stating your case, stating the truth,a nd posting the quote that you used would make your point and not so incendantaly drive them nuts since they don't get a reaction.
Again the "they started it" doesn't mean you aren't playing right into their hands. I try to look like the more mature in any argument. Even if I lose the argument, people (hopefully) will remember that I acted with facts, in a calm manner and reasonably.
I'm sorry that people exists that lie and point fingers to try to shove blame onto others, and especially someone that runs off to mouth to a outside person that 'such-and-such' said 'blah blah' in order to make them look attacked. They should Stand up, suck it up, respond themselves. I don't why they felt the need to run off and talk to ANYONE else. Other than that they felt the need for drama, which means the more drama created, the happier they will be.
Wolfy
and that is how you will always be respected, and if you are wrong people will forgive it. Stating Facts and Truths, instead of "ASSumptions".... *rollseyes*

Old 11-09-2006, 10:31 AM   #9
Laura Fopiano
Well,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg special Ed.jpg (30.5 KB, 79 views)

Old 11-10-2006, 01:07 AM   #10
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano
Well,

LOL i love you laura! You are right of course!

But somtimes the temptation is just too strong! :P ah well. ^_^ i can still get a giggle out of it!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!