Info on "Arctic"variety??? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-15-2012, 09:36 AM   #1
redtailgirl83
Info on "Arctic"variety???

Hi Everyone!
I picked up a breeder female that is Het. Arctic and poss. Het Pied. She's very dark in her coloring and her shading on her sides is different. I am going to try to see if sye proves out with my Pied male. Has anyone heard of anything about the arctic balls lately? I know Ralph Davis has a page on his website about them, but I have been unsuccessful in finding anything else. This is my first year breeding so any help would be great! Thanks

Old 06-15-2012, 10:01 AM   #2
SPJ
Ralph has tried several times to prove out his Arctic. He finally concluded it was not genetically reproduceable. No one else has been able to prove out other "Arctic type" animals either.
If someone sold you an animal that is het Arctic and possible het pied, I would say they are full of it and sold you nothing but an overpriced normal.

Old 06-15-2012, 10:04 AM   #3
redtailgirl83
Thanks, Steve. I only paid $50 for her, so no loss there. Thanks for the info though

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!