Is High-White Genetic? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-31-2011, 12:48 PM   #11
AbsoluteApril
Doug, I also wanted to thank you again for all the terrific info and time you've taken to write it up! (plus the photos... so nice!)

I talked to the breeder of my lil king and the father was a black and high-white king from California City and the mother was an aberrant 'banana' king with brown saddles and yellow coloration... so a total mix! I'll add some pics once I get a new camera.

Old 06-01-2011, 04:25 PM   #12
GreenTreePython13
Please do April!

Old 06-01-2011, 10:29 PM   #13
D. Mong
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Doug, I also wanted to thank you again for all the terrific info and time you've taken to write it up! (plus the photos... so nice!)

I talked to the breeder of my lil king and the father was a black and high-white king from California City and the mother was an aberrant 'banana' king with brown saddles and yellow coloration... so a total mix! I'll add some pics once I get a new camera.
You are very welcome, April,......my pleasure!

Look forward to the pics later on..

~Doug

Old 07-12-2011, 12:42 AM   #14
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Finally got my camera, so here is a quick photo of my little baby, named Mayo:

Old 07-12-2011, 07:38 PM   #15
brianm616
oh yeah, you can totally see the newport influence in the pattern.

Old 07-12-2011, 10:40 PM   #16
GreenTreePython13
These are my high-whites

Old 07-12-2011, 11:10 PM   #17
AbsoluteApril
those are very nice!!

Old 07-13-2011, 10:48 PM   #18
RossCA
Wow, great looking kings everyone! Thanks for the info, Doug! We are lucky to have you here.

Old 07-15-2011, 05:06 PM   #19
D. Mong
My pleasure Ross, and thanks a bunch for the kind words. Coming from a Cal. king aficionado/guru such as yourself that is quite a compliment my friend!..

Those are certainly some nice kings in those posts as you mentioned!

~Doug

Old 07-15-2011, 05:12 PM   #20
D. Mong
Very nice kings you two posted BTW!!

~Doug

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!