Boa comparison to retic. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-10-2022, 03:40 PM   #11
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socratic Monologue View Post
Whenever I read news reports of keepers getting their entire collections confiscated and sent to the "humane" society (probably to die) because some vindictive neighbor saw a technically illegal animal through the window I shudder. I'd be nervous about a knock on my door from the animal control folks.

It is really good that you're so happy with boas. I've never kept one (just a bit big for my tastes) but they sound like lovely snakes.
Good thing is, I have no neighbors!! And many acres. There’s 5 house on my 4 mile rd. 2 ive known since I was about 20. 2 are family and known my whole life.
So it would have been fine. You’d have to be in a helicopter to see into my back yard. Or google earth. And I wasn’t 100% sure I would have bought. Now my other house is different. And the one bad neighbor we had did call the cops on me for being outside with my 9’ coral girl. Obviously nothing happened.
And none of us are perfect and follow all laws!! So I would be willing to break this minor bs law if I really wanted a retic. Why not? Cops or animal control don’t scare me or make me nervous. It’s a minor infraction. No issues with the btm yet. Lol.