For Sale 08 Variable King Snakes - Nice Peach & Orange Phases Available! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 04:25 AM   #1
jonellopez
Thumbs up 08 Variable King Snakes - Nice Peach & Orange Phases Available!

Hi Everyone

I have some nice peach and orange Leonis and Milk Snake phases from my select group breeders. All of them have started eating FT pinks right after their first sheds and have a couple of meals in them so they are ready to go. I'm asking 75-150.00 each plus shipping for these QUALITY animals. Females will be only sold with a male at this time due to the even sex ratio. 1.2 trios OK. The pictures will speak for themselves so check out my website for available animals. Shipping is via FedEx Priority. Check out my website at www.spsnakes.com for available animals. Payments can be made via paypal or M.O. SORRY NO TRADES TAKEN AT THIS TIME. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

Jonel
info@spsnakes.com
408-655-5118 pst
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
lampropeltis, mexicana, thayeri