Golli Reptiles Relocating... Rodents???? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 03-12-2008, 12:28 PM   #1
neilgolli
Golli Reptiles Relocating... Rodents????

My wife Andrea and I went to High School together in North Royalton Ohio (just outside Cleveland) and started dating in 11th grade and have been together ever since. She went to the University of Findlay and I went to Cleveland state, only to leave early to travel the country 10 months of the year working. I then took a job in Vegas and she followed me down after 3 years at Findlay. She finished her masters degree there and we moved to Florida. We have been very happy here the last 4 years and I never thought that I'd want to move back to the snow but after our son was born we decided it would be best if he could grow up knowing his grandparents and the rest of our families.

Andrea is an "environmental scientist" and was offered and took a job in Breaksville ohio last week. The moving truck is already coming FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She starts the 18th. Her and Ethan will be moving up this week, I'll be staying behind to finish out my breeding season until mid April or so and then be heading up that way.

Here new job is .4 miles from my mothers home, 6 miles from here parents and 8 miles from my Dads. We are very exited, quite stressed but ready to go.

I've already leased a new warehouse that I'll be moving the animals into, I have had a problem finding rodents so if anyone can help me out or point me into the right direction I'd be very very very grateful.....

I'm still going to be doing both Tampa shows, the FIRE show and Daytona down in Florida and look forward to meeting all of you Ohio herpers..... It looks like I'll be doing the cleveland, columbus, taylor, indy, hamburg and white planes shows as well as Tinley and a few others.

It may take me a bit longer to get to some emails during the next few weeks, but I'll get back to you. Thanks for any and all help any one has to offer and for the support....
www.gollireptiles.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!