For Sale Drankensberg Crag Lizards - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Other Lizards

Notices

Old 03-20-2023, 04:55 PM   #1
DerekG4
Drankensberg Crag Lizards

** SOLD**

CB imported subadult Drakensberg Crag Lizards (Pseudocordylus subviridis) available!

These are a rare species of Girdled Lizard from South Africa. The care on these are rather different in comparison to most lizards, but are not difficult. These lizards are insectivores and are ambush hunters, they will do best feeding on dusted large crickets and small-medium roaches as they are more active, but would also feed on other insects such as super worms, silk works or horn worms (the more variety given the better they will do). The recommended size for at least 1 lizard is about 24x18x18, a pair should be given at least 36x18x18, the bigger the better. They require a high power UVB along with a heat bulb that gives off temps of around 90°, with a cooler side in the mid 70s. The most important part of their care is that they are strict rock dwellers and require steep rocks in their enclosure along with multiple rocks (slabs would be easier and likely preferable) that have deep recesses where they’re able to hide. If you have anymore questions on their care, feel free to contact me.

I have a subadult pair for $2,500 plus shipping. Would be willing to do partial trade for 200+ gram male Leachianus, higher red adult female Chahoua, subadult female Woma Python, or potentially other rare species of lizard, gecko, or snake.

You may PM me through here, DM me on Instagram (@granexotics) or text me at (305) 970-4913
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-21-2023, 03:41 PM   #2
DerekG4
Bump. Subadult pair stil available, now accepting trades.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
crag lizard, lizard, rare