Fighting dogs - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > General Discussions

Notices

General Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to all topics related to Mammals.

Old 10-24-2006, 11:11 AM   #11
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Smith

“yet there are families who own various kinds of dogs with never an incident.”

Various kinds of dogs with never an incident—what research have you been doing that you can say “Never” an incident from other breeds. Come on!
You completely misunderstood because you were on your soapbox. I'd appreciate it if you would step down.

Some families have dogs (including pits) with never an incident throughout their lives. Some don't.

Yes, I am very much against fighting dogs. Not planning to either hide that fact or tone it down. And plan in fact to make a difference somehow, that these dogs not be injured and killed in this way.
I am not coming to the table with my mind made up about methods of controlling injury both to dogs and people other than doing what I can to prevent dog fighting, I am currently spending a huge amount of time researching everything from people's personal opinions, to articles, to statutes.

Old 10-24-2006, 08:16 PM   #12
Charlie Smith
good luck and I would love to see your "picture" when it is finished....bye!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!