For Sale 2023 Madagascar big headed turtles - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 07-09-2023, 06:07 PM   #1
Cyclosaura
2023 Madagascar big headed turtles

I have for sale some amazingly cool hatchling critically endangered Madagascar big headed turtles (Erymnochelys madagascariensis). I have been involved in this project since the early 2000's and am proud to offer some captive born hatchlings. They are such an amazing species that is super rewarding to raise.

They are eating zoomed hatchling aquatic turtle pellets and blood worms. I have hatchlings from two different females available.

They are available for 350 each + Fedex overnight shipping. Shipping is 40 within FL and 55 outside of FL.

Please email me at cyclosaura@yahoo.com if you have any questions as I do not check my emails on fauna often. Open to trades for rare turtles/tortoises. Also looking for adult female pied pectinata.

Thank you
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-11-2023, 07:57 PM   #2
Cyclosaura
multiple discounts available
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!