Pittsburgh Reptile Show Sept. 20th 2009! - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 10-02-2009, 01:10 PM   #91
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop48 View Post
When you can twirl around the pole and slide down it slowly with no hands
Giggity Giggity Goo!

Old 10-03-2009, 10:45 AM   #92
royal1reptiles
Kristy i have an idea for you i will get you a pole at the show and you can show every one what you are looking for at the show (for the strippers....! if you have insecurities about doing this we can just have you lick some of your dart frogs first... then every thing will be ok ...

Old 10-03-2009, 11:31 AM   #93
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal1reptiles View Post
Kristy i have an idea for you i will get you a pole at the show and you can show every one what you are looking for at the show (for the strippers....! if you have insecurities about doing this we can just have you lick some of your dart frogs first... then every thing will be ok ...
Sounds like good plan.

Old 10-04-2009, 09:34 PM   #94
DAND
Quote:
Trippin' and strippin' Kristy.

Old 10-06-2009, 06:34 AM   #95
porkchop48
Quote:
Frog licking and pole dancing Add some alcohol and it sounds like a typical weekend at my house

Old 10-06-2009, 06:53 AM   #96
DAND
Quote:
Frog licking and pole dancing Add some alcohol and it sounds like a typical weekend at my house
Just make sure you don't mix them up because frog dancing and pole licking would make folks think you are weird.

Old 10-06-2009, 09:17 AM   #97
porkchop48
So Amanda there is a new frog vendor????

Yeah Dave I definately dont want people to think I am weird or anything. Wonder if Dennis is actually going to make it to this one.

Old 10-06-2009, 10:58 AM   #98
royal1reptiles
Quote:
So Amanda there is a new frog vendor????

Yeah Dave I definately dont want people to think I am weird or anything. Wonder if Dennis is actually going to make it to this one.
Yes Kristy There is another frog vendor this month,
That is why we are putting the Pole next to your table figured you could attract all of the customers to your table by giving free pole dancing lessons to everyone. that comes and buys frogs from you this month only! lol

Every thing will be great at the show ! im sure . It will be fine just get your butt to the show and sell them frogs kristy...

Old 10-06-2009, 02:08 PM   #99
DAND
Quote:
Wonder if Dennis is actually going to make it to this one.
Who chicken boy, I doubt it.

Old 10-07-2009, 11:42 AM   #100
DIESELMACK
Anybody looking to drop a vision 222 & 332 ?I need them to finish off a wall unit and I will be there vending with venom central (willy), so no need to even bring in could transfer truck to truck & cash to pocket
also always looking for various visions so if you have something else thats taking up space let me know.
scott

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
pittsburgh, reptile, show