NARBC Tinley February 13-14 2010 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 12-12-2009, 01:45 PM   #1
rjs73
NARBC Tinley February 13-14 2010

For those of you that are not aware, Brian Potter is putting on another show in Tinley on February 13-14 2010.

This is going to be a very important show to attend. USARK and PIJAC are going to be there giving talks on what we all need to do to save our industry.

Tell everyone you know, this is a show that we all need to be present for.

Thanks,
Rick

Old 12-12-2009, 07:36 PM   #2
ShesCountry89
I will for sure be there.

Old 01-08-2010, 11:58 AM   #3
rjs73
For some reason there is a rumor going around that the show is canceled. This is not true.

I am a very good friend of Brian Potter and just got off the phone with him. He said and I quote" The show is not canceled and would still go on even if I was the only vendor there." He also said that this show needs to happen and is more focused around USARK and PIJAC. . He will be doing the same amount of advertising as he does for the October show, so don't think he is short changing anything just because he is putting on this show last minute.

The reason the vendor list is not full yet is because he did not send out the e-mails to after the 1st of the year. Hopefully everyone comes that normally does the October show. But we all know how people like to procrastinate.

I hope this puts any rumors of the show canceling to rest. So put the word out" The show is going to happen."
_____

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!