Pittsburgh Reptile Show Sept. 20th 2009! - Page 13 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 10-08-2009, 05:49 PM   #121
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph's Redtail's View Post
I was screaming cause Kristy stuck a frog down my shorts!
Poor frog.

Old 10-09-2009, 06:22 AM   #122
porkchop48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph's Redtail's View Post
I was screaming cause Kristy stuck a frog down my shorts!
Sorry about that Jim.
Here I was thinking it would make the experince a little more enjoyable for you

That will teach me to think on my own.

But for what it is worth the poor frog has finally quit shaking. So it must have been a traumatizing experience for you both.

Old 10-09-2009, 08:23 AM   #123
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop48 View Post
Sorry about that Jim.
Here I was thinking it would make the experince a little more enjoyable for you

That will teach me to think on my own.

But for what it is worth the poor frog has finally quit shaking. So it must have been a traumatizing experience for you both.
Poor little frog.

Old 10-09-2009, 07:54 PM   #124
royal1reptiles
I was bored and thinking about this pole dancing....

so heres a link

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" height="285" width="381" align="middle" data="http://s3.amazonaws.com/dv_assets/plot_template_lang3.swf?movie_id=313624"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="internal" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://s3.amazonaws.com/dv_assets/plot_template.swf?movie_id=313624" /><param name="quality" value="high" /></object>

Dont know if it will work or not if this dont work i will send it to dave he will figure it out

Old 10-10-2009, 10:57 AM   #125
royal1reptiles
on a serious note ,

The Show is Tomorrow !

It is FULL NO tables Left We have tons of new vendors this month and there is going to be tons of great animals and deals at the show! SO BE THERE!
It should be a great time, For every one!

Also if you are worried about missing the football game there are Big screen tv's there that will have the game on! along with a bar , and Great food. So just be there!!

See every one tomorrow www.pghreptileshow.com
9am to 3pm Harmar House Cheswick Pa

Old 10-10-2009, 11:02 AM   #126
porkchop48
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal1reptiles View Post
on a serious note ,

The Show is Tomorrow !

It is FULL NO tables Left We have tons of new vendors this month and there is going to be tons of great animals and deals at the show! SO BE THERE!
It should be a great time, For every one!

Also if you are worried about missing the football game there are Big screen tv's there that will have the game on! along with a bar , and Great food. So just be there!!

See every one tomorrow www.pghreptileshow.com
9am to 3pm Harmar House Cheswick Pa

Serious note??? What is this thing you speak of?

Old 10-10-2009, 11:06 AM   #127
royal1reptiles
oh Kristy Just wait till you see your table tomorrow .......

Old 10-12-2009, 01:26 PM   #128
royal1reptiles
Thank you to every one that came to the Oct. 11th Show

Thank you to every one that came to the October 11th 2009 Show,
It was a nice show , A little bit slow on customers yesterday but i think every one was still happy.

There was TONS of Animals at the Show with Lots of new Vendors and Every thing looked Great !

I took Lots of pictures at the show i will post a few here but to see all of them please go to the web site www.pghreptileshow.com
under Pics from Show October 11th 2009

Thanks to every one that came to the show and made it another Great Show!
Hope to see you all again Next month. Also Thank you for all the warm Birth day wishes I hope every one enjoyed some cake.!

Old 10-12-2009, 01:27 PM   #129
royal1reptiles
more pics

more pics from the show....

Old 10-12-2009, 01:47 PM   #130
royal1reptiles
ok... Now the not so serious pics from the show

We got kristy with her little people stripper pole

Dave talking with his hands again... And My daughter is just dumbfounded at what he had to say ...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
pittsburgh, reptile, show