Pittsburgh Reptile Show Sept. 20th 2009! - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 10-12-2009, 02:01 PM   #131
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal1reptiles View Post
We got kristy with her little people stripper pole
At least you go the better pic of Kristy's stripper. The one where she was upsides down may not have been appropriate for .... of what the hell do I know about appropriate?

Quote:
Dave talking with his hands again... And My daughter is just dumbfounded at what he had to say ...
Don't you mean mesmerized? She seemed to snap out of it once in a while.

Old 10-12-2009, 09:02 PM   #132
royal1reptiles
WELL.....

I was just sitting here on the computer with my Daughter next to me (only because she is trying to steel the computer from me.....)

I guess i was taking too long because she has started Gas War fair on me....

Trying to Stink me out.... So i asked her if she could smell her self and she said she normally can smell her own ass but this time she cant smell anything....

Is this normal conversation or what... Just had to write this in hopes of embarrassing her enough to go away so i can stay on the computer longer... with out feeling guilty...

Old 10-12-2009, 09:07 PM   #133
royal1reptiles
and yes she can look so innocent.... but she is not....

Old 10-12-2009, 09:48 PM   #134
densnake1
Dave did he bite you yet?? I HOPE! Kristy I don't see the picture of me choking you unconscious. Embarased???? I think so.

Old 10-12-2009, 11:45 PM   #135
DAND
Quote:
and yes she can look so innocent.... but she is not....
So you warned me but I did not see any such thing and she was at my table for pretty much the entire show. Then again Dennis sold me this "evil" boa so my only guess is when in the presence of true evil they don't act so.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:21 PM   #136
densnake1
Hey Dave don't start a bad guy thread on the BOI when you lose a limb. he he he I hope he likes you better than he did me. He was calm for the first week or two when I got him back. Kristy is scared to post the pic.

Old 10-16-2009, 09:05 AM   #137
porkchop48
Quote:
Originally Posted by densnake1 View Post
Dave did he bite you yet?? I HOPE! Kristy I don't see the picture of me choking you unconscious. Embarased???? I think so.
That picture will be posted ( even if I have to take the dang thing again)

I think I am experiencing some negative karma from laughing at a certain shirt that was wore at the show. Mentioned a religious figured and heck after the day I had I thought it was funny so I laughed. SO I am having some camera issues.

I think I might have still been giddy from the lack of oxygen from the rear naked choke you had on me.

Since when does the rear naked choke not involve any nakedness?

Kinda dissapointed.

Old 10-16-2009, 12:05 PM   #138
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop48 View Post
I think I am experiencing some negative karma from laughing at a certain shirt that was wore at the show. Mentioned a religious figured and heck after the day I had I thought it was funny so I laughed. SO I am having some camera issues.
I believe that person you were referring to was suggesting that Jesus Can't Understand Normal Thinking.

BTW, Learning disabilities are not a laughing matter.......

Quote:
I think I might have still been giddy from the lack of oxygen from the rear naked choke you had on me.

Since when does the rear naked choke not involve any nakedness?

Kinda dissapointed.
I guess Dennis also one who Can't Understand Normal Thinking.

Old 10-16-2009, 12:51 PM   #139
porkchop48
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
I believe that person you were referring to was suggesting that Jesus Can't Understand Normal Thinking.

BTW, Learning disabilities are not a laughing matter.......

I guess Dennis also one who Can't Understand Normal Thinking.

Hey now I think I might have heard you giggle a wee bit as well.

I need to get a new outfit for the stripper for the next show. I could not believe the way she acted after a couple drinks, nor can I believe how she worked that pole. Made me blush a little bit.

I can not believe I have never noticed that shirt before. That word in general cracks me up. ... Oh wait I have boobies... I forgot to be offened.

Old 10-16-2009, 01:06 PM   #140
DAND
Quote:
Hey now I think I might have heard you giggle a wee bit as well.
Yeah but I'm probably heading South anyhow so I can get away with it.

Quote:
I can not believe I have never noticed that shirt before. That word in general cracks me up. ... Oh wait I have boobies... I forgot to be offened.
Strange is the woman who forgets she has boobies () ()

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
pittsburgh, reptile, show