Pittsburgh Reptile Show Sept. 20th 2009! - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 08-26-2009, 06:53 AM   #21
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop48 View Post
I dont think " crazy cat lady " suits me well. I will try again with different ammo.

Got a group/ flock of 20ish turkeys in my yard. I wonder if carzy turkey thrower would be any better.

And you know Amanda called me last night and when I answered the phone she said " hey midget thrower" I must say I did have to giggle :-)
Well if you can't get accuracy throwing maybe you should try midget curling. You could keep taking Dennis' feet out from under him all show long.

Old 08-26-2009, 07:18 AM   #22
royal1reptiles
Quote:
I dont think " crazy cat lady " suits me well. I will try again with different ammo.

Got a group/ flock of 20ish turkeys in my yard. I wonder if carzy turkey thrower would be any better.

And you know Amanda called me last night and when I answered the phone she said " hey midget thrower" I must say I did have to giggle :-)
Well i guess i will have to call you again Kristy and call you the crazy girl that with throw any thing.... Cats .... Turkeys .. ect...
I have a few kids you can practice with (just please dont bring them back) make sure you throw really well by the time you get to my kids lol......

Other news 3 more tables to fill! plus the 4 foot space (midiget Space is still looking!

thanks
Amanda

Old 08-26-2009, 07:21 AM   #23
porkchop48
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal1reptiles View Post
Well i guess i will have to call you again Kristy and call you the crazy girl that with throw any thing.... Cats .... Turkeys .. ect...
I have a few kids you can practice with (just please dont bring them back) make sure you throw really well by the time you get to my kids lol......

Other news 3 more tables to fill! plus the 4 foot space (midiget Space is still looking!

thanks
Amanda
3 more tables? Some one bail on you?

Is the midget space near my table? is it cheaper?

I got some stocking up some stuff to do and may end up having to boot the mom to the midget table. She has been there long enough time to make her get her own table ( well not really but it sounded good)

I bet I could throw small children. I will go find them minions of Dennis and practice.

Old 08-26-2009, 07:58 AM   #24
DAND
The crumb-cruncher toss

Old 08-27-2009, 07:57 AM   #25
royal1reptiles
Quote:
3 more tables? Some one bail on you?

Is the midget space near my table? is it cheaper?

yes i had one vendor that pulled out for the month they are going on a long weekend vacation so i have 3 tables left right now.

if you want the midiget space i will see what i can do about getting it on the end of the row near you and let you know it will take a lil bit of rearanging or something let me see... i get back to you if you want ??

Old 08-27-2009, 07:59 AM   #26
porkchop48
Dont go completely out of your way but if it is possible just let me know :-)

I know rearranging can be a pain in the ass. Ecspecially when people like me really like their corner and whine if they have to move :-)

Old 08-30-2009, 11:25 AM   #27
royal1reptiles
Quote:
Dont go completely out of your way but if it is possible just let me know :-)

I know rearranging can be a pain in the ass. Ecspecially when people like me really like their corner and whine if they have to move :-)
Kristy i can get you the half a table if you still want it ... i got it all figured out! lol i am sooo smart lol .... let me know if you still want the table and a half table ....
3 tables left for the show... any one looking let me know!

Old 08-30-2009, 11:21 PM   #28
wyblep
Amanda If you can give me a table right beside Chads table where he normally is, I would like to do your show. Thanks Paul

Old 08-31-2009, 10:53 AM   #29
porkchop48
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal1reptiles View Post
Kristy i can get you the half a table if you still want it ... i got it all figured out! lol i am sooo smart lol .... let me know if you still want the table and a half table ....
3 tables left for the show... any one looking let me know!

I def still want MY table..

How much for the halfer?

I can let you know in the next day or so.... Time for mom to start footing some of the bill :-)

Old 08-31-2009, 11:22 AM   #30
royal1reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyblep View Post
Amanda If you can give me a table right beside Chads table where he normally is, I would like to do your show. Thanks Paul
Paul , that is not a problem for the sept 20th show you can pay the day of the show as im sure you will be there. I got you right next to chad no problem. just a lil re arrangement to be made..
See you there!
post and let me know you seen this so i know i will try to call you as well but know your very busy right now!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
pittsburgh, reptile, show