Pittsburgh Reptile Show Sept. 20th 2009! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 09-14-2009, 10:55 PM   #51
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph's Redtail's View Post
Thank you Amanda, hope i was not to hard on you , i know you had a rough day.
At least you got the sale part right, And you did'nt spell it Rudolph!
Yeah but the red nose would make it easier to know who was having the sale. :deer:

Old 09-15-2009, 06:25 AM   #52
porkchop48
Hey Amanda,
Have you thought of doing a raffle for the show? I am sure some one would be happy to donate something for the raffle :-) A midget, stripper ( or a midget stripper) heck maybe even a small child to work on cleaning cages.

Couple more days till the show. And once again I am still running around like an idiot getting stuff done.

Old 09-15-2009, 06:47 AM   #53
DAND
I have it on good authority (okay well, maybe Rich from the Bug Depot isn't a good authority) Dennis is chickening out and not even showing up for the match this Sunday. Kristy you may just have to find someone else to take those frustrations out on. And I have no idea what we are going to do with all the midgets that are on order.

Old 09-15-2009, 06:55 AM   #54
porkchop48
Dave,
I have a list of people I would like to take my frustrations out on.

If that does not work we can get the midgets drunk and have them pole dance :-)

I guess I must have picked on Dennis too much. or the angry eyes really scared him. Using a football game is a good excuse though. Not too original though I bet he could have came up with something better if he put his wee mind to it

Old 09-15-2009, 07:02 AM   #55
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop48 View Post
Dave,
I have a list of people I would like to take my frustrations out on.

If that does not work we can get the midgets drunk and have them pole dance :-)

I guess I must have picked on Dennis too much. or the angry eyes really scared him. Using a football game is a good excuse though. Not too original though I bet he could have came up with something better if he put his wee mind to it
I think the wee is elsewhere (running down his leg) .

Old 09-15-2009, 12:08 PM   #56
royal1reptiles
Quote:
Hey Amanda,
Have you thought of doing a raffle for the show? I am sure some one would be happy to donate something for the raffle :-) A midget, stripper ( or a midget stripper) heck maybe even a small child to work on cleaning cages.

Couple more days till the show. And once again I am still running around like an idiot getting stuff done.
I am planning a 2 door prizes for this month for the 100th person threw the door and the ???? person im not telling... The door prizes this month are going to be Gift Certificates that the person can use at any vendors table. The 2 vendors that get them will have to tell me to get paid the money and then they get something as well!!! Im not telling what ... (its not a stripper )

I am going working on a few free with admission raffles for the October 11th Show. If vendors want to donate anything for the October Raffles that would be cool i am making a order to one of my wholesalers a getting some cool supplies! for it!

I am going to be running all over for the next few days getting out there and letting people know about the show ! Doing my best out here ! hope all is going well and will see every one on Sunday!

Old 09-15-2009, 12:11 PM   #57
porkchop48
Gift certificates.. very nice idea.

I will see what I an come up with to donate to the raffle for you. Cork, driftwood, etc, something. Maybe down the line I can make up a 10 gal tank for you to raffle.

I may have to get to work on that :-)
i can not believe you are so against the stripper idea. Maybe we can get some of the vendors to just vend naked.... Would that work?

See ya sunday :-)

Old 09-15-2009, 05:57 PM   #58
royal1reptiles
Quote:
Gift certificates.. very nice idea.

i can not believe you are so against the stripper idea. Maybe we can get some of the vendors to just vend naked.... Would that work?

See ya sunday :-)
Hummm Naked Vendors..... guess it depends on who...... Any Volunteers ???

Old 09-17-2009, 05:22 PM   #59
royal1reptiles
Tables are now sold out !!! come to the show this sunday it is going to be wall to wall reptiles and supplies!!!

I need to get more tables to start filling the requests for tables!!! Of course then i will need to get a bigger building to put them all in....

SEE YOU ALL on SUNDAY!!!

Old 09-18-2009, 10:48 AM   #60
retic88
Quote:
Originally Posted by royal1reptiles View Post
The 2 vendors that get them will have to tell me to get paid the money and then they get something as well!!! Im not telling what ... (its not a stripper )

aww come on amanda. the strippers would be awsome but then again the wife would probley kill me...LMAO so if you all see me getting my ass beat you know amanda got the strippers...

see ya at the show and i have a few burms your friend my be interested in. Albino burm , granite burm , green burm.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
pittsburgh, reptile, show