ups failure - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 06-16-2010, 01:00 PM   #31
detretic
My understanding is if there are shipped delays then its not on the breeder

Old 06-16-2010, 01:42 PM   #32
WingedWolf
It's a good idea to read over a seller's shipping policies to make sure you can live with them, beforehand. If they don't have it in writing, ask, and get it in writing.

I personally guarantee live arrival, but not everyone does--it's a lot of risk to shoulder, particularly if you're selling large numbers of animals, or very expensive ones. Some sellers expect a buyer to shoulder part of that risk, and some offer no guarantees at all.

Old 06-17-2010, 03:56 PM   #33
jscianni21
so we tried today with ups and the animals are still a no show but we have a cool pack with them this time hopfully all turn out ok i just don't know what to do i think i may just buy animals at expos for now on shipping is just bad news

Old 06-17-2010, 04:03 PM   #34
Heart4Dragonz
Sorry that's happening again, I hope they make it...
I'm not sure where you're located, but it's been Blazing hot where I am Every Day...I'm nervous even about insects making it to me alive.

Old 06-17-2010, 04:48 PM   #35
jscianni21
well from when i called them at 11 they switched em to a airconditioned unit and they just arrived live and well i am so pleased with this its insane that they actually cared about this one shipment makes feel happy

and the geckos are amazing

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!