ship your reptiles website - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 02-15-2009, 10:29 AM   #11
JesseWisecup
Alllllllllllllllright!

Old 02-15-2009, 11:29 AM   #12
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove View Post
Mr. Wisecup,
Be patient, I am sure that it will all be explained in updates which is why we signed up for them.
Im sure Not much longer till we have a much better idea of how things will work out. Im pretty excited for it!

You guys know you can reply to the email they send you right?

I replied back to that email ( they tell you to even ) With congrats and well wishes. If you have questions, send them to them, maybe they will respond and enlighten us all for a little while until their site is up and running?

Old 02-15-2009, 11:32 AM   #13
Cat_72
Hmmm...I didn't get an email.

Dangit, now I'm going to have to tunnel thru my spam folder and see if it got buried in there somewhere....

Old 02-15-2009, 10:11 PM   #14
John E Dove
Ms. Holmes,
I too am excited about this one. Of that other one I was skeptical from the start and had no need of them since I could ship Fed Ex by myself. With them I had the same 160+ round trip drive regardless.
With Pro-Exotics/UPS there is little question about who we are dealing with and my drive round trip will be cut to less than 40 miles.
That could make all the difference on my deciding to breed next year or not.

Old 02-15-2009, 10:42 PM   #15
wyldwurm
This is awesome news!

Old 02-15-2009, 11:08 PM   #16
robyn@Pro Exotics
Hey folks

I can offer you a bit better preview

Old 02-15-2009, 11:13 PM   #17
robyn@Pro Exotics
And our parent site, a general shipping interface. Launch for both sites is March 16th.

Thanks for your enthusiasm and support. Anyone that ships under the All Pro Shipping sites will be included in our UPS agreement on snake shipping- meaning YOU CAN LEGALLY SHIP SNAKES with ShipYourReptiles.com, or any of our APS sites. Non-venomous, of course

This has taken a lot of work, but the time is coming. Soon!

Old 02-15-2009, 11:13 PM   #18
Shadera
Wow, this is so exciting. Thanks for the preview Robyn.

Old 02-15-2009, 11:29 PM   #19
JesseWisecup
this is awesome! so now i wont have to be fedex certified an i should even bother sending a test package?

Old 02-16-2009, 12:19 AM   #20
KathyLove
Way to go!

Not sure how much (or if) I will use it myself, but am glad to see an experienced and professional company like ProExotics behind the plan. I will be sure to alert other shippers to this thread.

Good luck, Robyn!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!