FedEx Certification Contact - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shipping

Notices

Shipping Forum for all issues concerning shipping, shipping companies, and anything directly related to moving animals and products via commercial carriers.

Old 07-25-2005, 09:11 PM   #41
hhmoore
I got my waiver last week. Went pretty quickly once my rep called.

Old 08-23-2005, 05:01 PM   #42
Bob Kite
Help!

I was wondering if anybody could help me out here, I have been trying to kick start the process of getting fedex certified, I have tried emailing this Leonard Evansek for several weeks now (since I first saw this thread) and as of yet I have not gotten a response, I have emailed him about 5 times now. If anyone could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!!!

Old 08-23-2005, 08:15 PM   #43
ReptileAlley
You could drop my rep a line and see if she could get the ball rolling for you. Her name is Courtney Harrison courtney.harrison@fedex.com or give her a call at 800-448-9961 x 4853. She has been great helping me get started and calling me every few weeks to see how things are going for me.
Stephanie

Old 08-23-2005, 10:08 PM   #44
hhmoore
Just for the record, Leonard never contacted me - he notified my rep and she called me. Could be that he is just passing the info along and that the ball is being dropped.

Old 08-24-2005, 01:35 AM   #45
Bob Kite
Thanks for your replies, i'll give that a shot Stephanie, Thank You. I didn't want to be pushy about the subject so after the 5th time I just stopped emailing him, that was about 2 weeks ago. Thanks again!!!!!!!!

Old 08-24-2005, 01:49 AM   #46
ReptileAlley
I am curious to know if he did pass your information onto another rep and they are dropping the ball. Leonard got a hold of me before he assigned me my rep, he needed to know my zip code or something like that.
Hopefully Courtney will be able to help you find out whats going on and get you hooked up.
Bob you can email me off list if you'd like at reptiles@reptilealley.com
Stephanie

Old 08-24-2005, 02:32 AM   #47
hhmoore
I had already set up a FedEx acct before I contacted Leonard, so they already had my info available. I know that in at least one other case, the local rep just never followed through - that person got another rep and things progressed quickly. It is also possible, since you are talking about a 2 week period, that vacations have added to the delay (tis the season, you know).

Old 08-24-2005, 02:34 AM   #48
hhmoore
sorry - just reread and noticed that you said you STOPPED emailing about 2 weeks ago. what kind of time span are we talking about for those 5 emails?

Old 08-24-2005, 06:41 AM   #49
Bob Kite
It was the end of June when I first started to email him right after i seen this thread, if memory serves the original poster of this thread posted this in the middle of may (I know it was almost a month and a half after but I never noticed this thread before), the first email I waited about 2 weeks before I emailed him again, then I emailed about once a week after that, then I figured I was being too pushy so I stopped emailing him, that was about 2 weeks ago. Then I figured I would come on here and ask for any help. Thanks again for your replies.

Old 08-24-2005, 12:25 PM   #50
CJBianco
I am sure Lenny forwarded the email to the appropriate representative. Unfortunately, many representatives are unaware of the proper procedures for this shipping account type. This may cause some slacker representatives to avoid contact and dismiss the extra work.

I could email Lenny again for you if you'd like...

Chris

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!