For Sale #SS4 - 4th '11 SONshine hatchling UPDATE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 02-13-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
turtletary
#SS4 - 4th '11 SONshine hatchling UPDATE

He has been eating for a few days now!!!

This little guy hatched 1/08/11 and took about 10 days to absorb his yolk-sac... and I haven't seen him take his first bite yet! Will get better pics ASAP! Crazy head-patterns.. huh?!? See below!

I ship once they have eaten at least a month and the LOWS at the sort-facility for UPS are around 50F. A deposit will hold him until it's time to ship.

He has 2 other siblings I'm making available.. and another one I'm keeping!

Their sibling NOT FOR SALE -

SONshine is an incredible 14" Guyana female that has another dozen or so eggs incubating.. so I expect a few more hatchlings over the next couple months.. feel free to inquire. See her here digging the nest that she laid the eggs in that these babies hatched from - they incubated 119 - 122 days.

I'm asking only $150 plus flat $35 UPS next day noon for #SS4.. POSTAL Money Order preferred.. verified PayPal accepted also. [ that's 125 for hatchling + 60 for UPS next day noon ]

Please view the Currently Available page on the link below for his siblings and cousins also.

Making enthusiast's happy for years.. with well over 100 satisfied "first-time and repeat" customers.. be sure to check out the Guestbook on the link here to see what others have said --- http://www.turtletary.com/ns241/index.php

Call: 931.788.2828 ..9a - 7p Central time. After 7p email only and I'll c/b ASAP. Phone calls receive first priority.. before EMAIL. No PM's please.

Thank you for looking!

Terry E Kilgore
Bless God America

All Chelonians are sold for Scientific, Educational or Exportation purposes ONLY.
NOT SOLD AS PETS.
You understand how that works.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!