Wanted End of Game, ALBINO RED EAR SLIDER TURTLES HATCHLINGS, Paying $380/each, Any Quantity - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 05-10-2014, 01:46 AM   #11
nickolasanastasiou
Is that one that you are using that is not yours owned by snakesatsunset?

Again, you have an interesting belief on this.

Old 05-10-2014, 03:08 AM   #12
Wartortle
Definitely not true here. All pictures are copyrighted and the user must receive written consent by the owner of the picture. There isn't anything called Open source info when it comes to googled images. Just clearing things up. Both links prove that ANY image has a copyright and must receive permission first. Just google "are google images copyrighted?" And see for yourself.
http://www.copyrightlaws.com/creator...s-from-google/
http://www.exeter.ac.uk/staff/web/copyright/

Old 05-10-2014, 08:02 AM   #13
Gerards
The picture of the pile of albino Red Ear Sliders is my picture, and you definitely didn't get permission to use it. Mike, from Snakes at Sunset, has permission to use it.

Old 05-13-2014, 12:11 PM   #14
reptilesfun01
No one has them available?

Old 05-13-2014, 12:19 PM   #15
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerards View Post
The picture of the pile of albino Red Ear Sliders is my picture, and you definitely didn't get permission to use it. Mike, from Snakes at Sunset, has permission to use it.
If you are requesting that this advertiser remove your image; you'll need to specifically state that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesfun01 View Post
No one has them available?
If you're looking for turtles - post your own ad...don't piggyback on somebody else's.

Old 05-13-2014, 01:05 PM   #16
Gerards
I emailed him directly and asked him, and even though he said he would, it's still up there. I asked twice, doesn't seem like he cared.

Old 05-13-2014, 05:15 PM   #17
hhmoore
Image removed

Old 05-13-2014, 05:27 PM   #18
Gerards
Thanks!

Old 05-16-2014, 08:18 PM   #19
sunshinestatereptiles
Thanks for helping me delete it for me
some how i couldnt do it
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-16-2014, 08:29 PM   #20
hhmoore
Most likely, you didn't even try....if you did, it was a half hearted effort. You certainly didn't didn't ask for assistance with deleting the image. You could easily have just deleted the ad, and started over (and if you don't know how to do that, you should learn; since I see a few duplicate ads in your post history)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!